Forum Backgrounds

Home Forums Announcements Forum Backgrounds

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Warchamp7 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Warchamp7

Those on wider screens might be noticing that the Minecraft, Modpack, TF2 and League of Legends boards now have a faint background. If you’re not seeing them, try pressing Ctrl + F5 on those pages. If you still don’t see them, reconsider your monitor settings :P

I just wanted people’s feedback in this thread. Do you like the idea? Are they a little too faint?

I intend to have the backgrounds be random between a number of images, I just haven’t got around to it yet. Discuss :D

gravehorrorvacui
    Participant

Those are freaking sexy dude. I think they might be a little too faint/blurry, but they shouldn’t be much more clear than they are now. If the images are too sharp I think they’d become a big distraction to reading the forums. Also the random images idea is awesome too!

ridddle

I think it’s a good idea with terrible execution. We need nice, repeating and monochromatic pattern that fits gray background, not blurry screenshots like that. And they’re too small anyway. Minecraft client uses a huge background image but it’s an app – it’s not loaded from the network.

If you don’t want to remake it, I can prepare those textures this weekend.

maboughey
    Keymaster

I like it. But, i would turn up the opacity a little bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.