Player Commands and Plugins

Home Forums Announcements Player Commands and Plugins

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RedBullWasTaken 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evil K9

A (Almost) Complete List of Commands You Should Learn

Explanation of Formats

If it looks like this, it’s a command: /ping
    If you see words within <Carrots> or [Brackets]: /modreq <Some Words In Here Are Required> but /s [Some Words In Here Are Optional]
    If you see this | character, it means OR: /ch [s|f|p|a]

Tickets (/modreq)

User Commands

Command Description Aliases
    /ticket <concern> Create a ticket /modreq <concern>
    /ticket list Get a list of your open tickets /mytickets
    /ticket comments # Get a list of comments for this ticket /comments #
    /ticket comments add # <message> Add a comment to this ticket /comment # <message>

Best Practice: Stand in the location of your problem, like where you were griefed, or killed, and make the ticket there. Moderators can teleport to the location at which the ticket was created.
    Examples
    GOOD: /ticket Someone broke a hole in my house and killed my animals in my farm.
    BAD: /ticket i bin griffed
    GOOD: /ticket Fusty PVP'd me and took all my stuff
    BAD: /ticket pls hlp i cnt spek rite
    We will help more quickly, and more efficiently if you give us DETAILS about what is wrong.

[collapse]
    Buycraft

/buycraft for more information.

[collapse]
    MCNSAChat
    /ch <a|f|s|p> Change the channel you’re talking in
    /ignore <player> Ignore someone who annoys you
    /listen <a|f|s|p> Listen to an additional channel

The channels are:

• S: Survival (sdot)
    • F: FTB-Direwolf20
    • A: FTB-Agrarians Skies
    • P: FTB-Premium
    [collapse]
    Grief Prevention (Protect your base!)

Used for creating a protection claim around your base. Hold a BONE, and right click the ground to get started.
    Claim blocks are earned by playing. You earn 100 blocks per hour of play time.

/AbandonClaim Deletes the claim you’re standing in.
    /ClaimExplosions Toggles if explosions are allowed in the claim.
    /Trust Gives another player permission to edit in your claim. /t
    /UnTrust Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim. /ut
    /AccessTrust Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds. /at
    /ContainerTrust Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals. /ct
    /TrustList Lists the permissions for the claim you’re standing in.
    /SubdivideClaims Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims. /sc
    /PermissionTrust Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others. /pt
    /Untrust All Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
    /AbandonAllClaims Deletes all of your claims.

Video Tutorial

[collapse]
    CraftBook (Stuff and Things)
    [collapse]
    XPKeeper (Store your Experience for later)

Make a sign with the first line “[xpkeeper]”

[collapse]
    LWC (The thing that locks your chests)

User Commands

/cpublic Creates a public protection.
    Anyone can use a Public protection, but no one can protect it.
    /lwc -create public
    /lwc -c public
    /cpassword Password-protect a block.
    Each time you log in you need to enter the password to access it. (if someone else knows the password, they can access it too.)
    /lwc -create password
    /lwc -c password
    /cprivate Create a private protection.
    Private means private: you can also allow other users or groups to access the block as well. This is done by adding them after “private”. You can add more than one group and/or user per command.
    When you prefix a User or Group with an ‘@’, this User/Group will be able to modify the block and add other users. They cannot disable the owner from modifying it.
    /lwc -create private
    /lwc -c private
    /cmodify Modify an existing protection, adding or removing users and/or groups.
    See /lwc create, the example for private protections. The same syntax is used for this command.
    There’s an additional prefix however. Writing a ‘-‘ in front of a User or Group removes the access from the block.
    /lwc -modify
    /lwc -m
    /cunlock Unlock a password-protected block. /lwc -unlock/lwc -u
    /cinfo Punch a protection to view information on it. /lwc -info/lwc -i
    /cremove Remove all protection from a chest. /lwc -remove/lwc -r
    /climits View the amount of protections you are allowed. /lwc -info limits/lwc -i limits

Examples:
    /lwc -c private Username g:Groupname @username2
    /cprivate Username g:Groupname @Usernam2

/lwc -m -g:Members This removes access to the chest for all Members.
    /cmodify -User1 @someguy This removes access to the block for User1 and gives SomeGuy admin privileges.
    /cmodify town:SomeTown This grants access to the block for all members of SomeTown. (note: Tested with Towny)

/lwc mode
    Persistent mode will let you perform your last command on multiple blocks, until you turn it off.
    /lwc mode persist on Turns on persist mode.
    /lwc mode persist off Turns off persist mode.
    droptransfer mode makes dropped items automatically go to a designated chest.
    /lwc mode droptransfer select Select the chest drops go to.
    /lwc mode droptransfer on Enable the droptransfer.
    /lwc mode droptransfer off Disable the droptransfer.
    /lwc mode droptransfer status Display the status of the droptransfer.

/lwc flag
    Usable flags:
    Redstone, Hopper
    Examples:
    /lwc flag Redstone on If “on”, redstone can open doors. Alias: /credstone on or /credstone off
    /lwc flag Hopper on then punch the chest or furnace to apply. This allows the hopper to push/pull items.

/lwc menu
    The basic version of the menu displays basic commands like /cprivate and /cinfo. The advanced version lets you see more info and detailed commands.

[collapse]
    Stats

This is a simple feature to check the statistics that our plugin tracks about you.
    Command: /stats

[collapse]
    Po8 - Our custom Economy plugin!

There’s an entire page dedicated to a tutorial for this plugin at http://mcnsa.com/howtopo8
    Command: /po8

[collapse]
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Evil K9.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Evil K9.

AloxGaming
    Participant

Hmmm, is there a place where I could find all mods used? I wanted to silk touch a spawner and receive the spawner but only got an spawn egg which only spawns the mob and not the spawner.

So, I came to the website, franticly looking for all the mods used but there isn’t any tab for mods/cmds… So I look through the site and came here… but only commands are here and not mods which means I’m a little stuck with these eggs that aren’t worth anything currently…

Could the website be changed a little with a new tab “Home | About | Calendar | Donate…” called cmds/mods so we could easily find out these things?

Thanks,
    Alox

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  AloxGaming.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  AloxGaming.

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Assuming you are referring to plugins when you say mods.

We currently do not have any list of all plugins used on the server, partly because it would potentially pose a risk as plugins sometimes have various bugs that can be exploitable.
    That being said, the idea of a list like the one in the original post of this thread, is that it should contain all useful or needed player commands.
    The fact that is not up to date with everything right now is another matter and sadly enforces another part of the reason we don’t have a list of plugins, I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I for one simply do not have the time to do all the things we would like to right now and for that I apologize to you and all the other players but there is not much I can do about it at this moment.

If you go in game and type
    /recipe spawner
    it will bring up the recipe for a mobspawner. The spawner type is determined from the egg used.
    Oh and worth noting, the recipe command works for any recipe and can therefor be quite useful for looking up recipes while being in game.

When I’ve got a moment I’ll attempt to make information on commands and such easily available for you players, as it such be.

For future assistance, try just writing my name and your question in the chat in game. The in game chat is connected to an external chat server and I (along with a good amount of other admins/mods) am always online there and writing my name will notify me.
    So it might be easier to get a quick response like that.

Let me know if you have any other questions or anything else I can help you out with.
    I hope this gives you the information needed and I apologize again, both for the long response time, and the lack of up to date info on here. I will do my best to help change that.

Regards,
    RedBull

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.