There has been some recent changes on the FTB server. Some of the old plugins we used to have are now back!
The notes plugin (which gave you /stats) has been refreshed and ported over to sponge! It does mean that stats have only been tracking for about a week or so.
ModReq is also back. It’s a custom written plugin loosely based on the ModReq plugin for bukkit.
It allows you to notify Mods when you need special assistance such as if you found a bug etc.
It will also notify the mods on discord so even if there’s no mods in game, you should get help a little bit faster.
- /stats – View your stats
- /notes, /viewnotes [page]- View notes on player
- /deletenote, /nd – Delete note with id
- /note, /n – write a note about a player
- /recentnotes, /rn [page] – View all notes starting from the most recent note
- /stats <player> – View <Player’s> stats
- /modreq <message> – Create a new mod reqest
- /modreq list – Show all your mod requests
() Indicates alternative command
/modreq mod open(vo)– Displays open mod requests
/modreq mod claimed(vc)– Displays mod requests that you have claimed
/modreq mod claim(c) <id>– Claim a mod request
/modreq mod unclaim(uc) <id>– Unclaim a mod request
/modreq mod teleport(tp) <id>– Teleport to a mod request location
/modreq mod escalate(e) <message>– Escalate a request to an admin
/modreq mod close(cl) <id> [Message]– Close a mod request
/modreq mod get(g) <id>– View mod request by id
/modreq admin – View all escalated mod requests