Re: Re: 1000th Login and My Two Cents

Front Page Forums MCNSA 1000th Login and My Two Cents Re: Re: 1000th Login and My Two Cents

Galustee

Alright, I have a few things to say. Although I don’t know you all that well, from what I have seen from you, you are a great guy. You always are helping and making people laugh, hell I know you have made ma laugh at least once or twice. I am sure I can speak for everyone in saying that you are a great person to have on this server. Yes that “wall of text” was amazing. I can’t believe you took the time to write all that, and I can tell you mean every drop of it. You are right with the fact that the admins (including Nsanidy) need to actually PLAY the game. They really need to take a little time off, even if for one day, to actually have FUN. I thank you for the section about cardinals, and the others (I say cardinal because I am one) because it really struck me and told me how much you really care about everyone on this server. I appreciate you and I do look up to you. I hope to get to know you better in the future.