- This topic is empty.
April 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm #196ArmadildoMember
After seeing this image I decided that it would be fun to make up 100 Uses for Portals. They have to be unique uses, not “Get to work fast” and “Get home fast” or whatever. There’s probably a site dedicated to it already, but I’d like to see what we can come up with on our own. I’ll start with 10.
- Get to places quickly (Obviously)
- Retrieve items that have falen under couches, closets, etc.
- Indoor fetch with your dog
- Effective pitfall trap (Animal falls in hole straight to your hunting shed)
- Decoration (Dump bucket of water down an infinite loop OR drop an item into two floor-portals)
- Weapon (Again, infinite loop then fire the top portal adjacent to the target)
- Flood gate (Fire Portal underwater and another where water can be held)
- Space Travel (I’m sure NASA would benefit from a portal gun)
- Two-Way delivery system
- Interactive periscope
Damn that was tougher than I thought! I hope this’ll still be fun for you all though ^^;April 14, 2012 at 9:03 pm #2901DevilsDanMember
12. Marathon training (Just run through portals that face each other)
13. Emergency puking
14. Making a hammock
15. Punching yourself in the face
16. Portable lighting (one portal at a light source, use the other one to direct the light)
17. Infiltrate places without anyone noticing
18. Being in tight places
19. Extreme tennis
20. Sending sounds over great distance
21. Alarm system(Same as the above, except something makes a constant noise at one side, then to set it off the portal is removed)April 14, 2012 at 9:11 pm #2902gravehorrorvacuiModerator
22. Perpetual motion machine!April 15, 2012 at 4:46 am #2903quantumkittyParticipant
23.) entrance into room with no exit (helps with inlaws and annoying midgets).
24.) fire into moon and then random spot nobody would visit., suffocate earth.
25.) waste disposal.
26.) easily cut fruits.
27.) using people for 26 instead, but i don’t know why a person would ever do that… nope. not at all.
28.) redirecting a nuke into the country firing it through use of the impact point and mathematically equated positioning of a portal on the moon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.