7 Months, wooh!

Front Page Forums MCNSA 7 Months, wooh!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Galustee

Hello all MCNSA-ers. Many of the older players know me and for those that are new Hi!. Well as the topic suggests, 2 days from now, the day after my Birthday, is my 7th month anniversary on MCNSA. I know I have been REALLY inactive lately, but as I said a while ago I have had some issues going on. I just wanted to let you all know, I am still paying attention and I miss you all very much. I will try to get on, on the day of my anniversary. I remember when I first came on the server during vanilla. Microsoftt actually brought me here. I was on a hunt for aVo’s nyan cat and he happened to be on the server with me. I was a bit skeptical at first and almost got off and never played again after the jump course. But I need to thank him for bringing me here. MCNSA is by far the BEST MC server I have ever played on. It is also the first one I played on. I have had fun times with both osama brothers, danye and thing. Shot the shit with some of the higher ups. And generally had fun. Hopefully when I get on, on saturday I will be able to talk to a lot of you and get back into the game.
    <3
    -Nightmare

dotlizard
    Keymaster

Welcome back, looking forward to seeing you around again!

Microsoftt
    Participant

Ahh, Nightmare! I remember bringing you to the server as well! I remember being a bit hesitant as we aren’t a fan of aVo fanboys, but obviously I made the right decision! Hope to see you sometime on the server! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.