A brand new build.

Front Page Forums MCNSA A brand new build.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    herpluvin
    Participant

Today I am bringing you the first pictures of my new giant build that I might add to the server(they are very large and they take up space). but here they are… I call them Koi 2.0

yes they are that big(those are donkey’s down there)

Leonheart515

I think it’d be neat to use some of the colors of the stained clay to make a koi fish!

Neat job too!

herpluvin
    Participant

@Leonheart515 wrote:

I think it’d be neat to use some of the colors of the stained clay to make a koi fish!

Neat job too!

I have the blueprints for a ton more(i like koi so i took five or six colors and made at least one blueprint with each). I also have a long finned koi (they are a lot longer than these and a little wider)

greypo

Didn’t belong in Gameplay, moved here.

herpluvin
    Participant

I finally got around to making the long finned koi…it is quite a bit bigger than the short fins(the baby koi with the mimicking colors is for size and humor). the color is called asagi(it is a white fish with a red head and fin with that is scale-less except for a row of large bluish scales on their backs).

Leonheart515

I like the look of this one a lot more than the other ones – looks awesome!

herpluvin
    Participant

@Leonheart515 wrote:

the fins on its underside are a little long but that is an easy fix.

ratmonkies
    Participant

@herpluvin wrote:

@Leonheart515 wrote:

I’m with leo, I think the fins are better longer, but then again opinions can be wrong.

herpluvin
    Participant

@ratmonkies wrote:

@herpluvin wrote:

@Leonheart515 wrote:

I’m with leo, I think the fins are better longer, but then again opinions can be wrong.

I like the long fins but they need to be a bit shorter…the pelvic fins(the ones on its belly) are just a hair too long…maybe combine the long dorsal(back) and caudal(tail) fins with the short pelvic fins?

herpluvin
    Participant

ok I am working on a new kind of fish right now and once ii work out the kinks I will make a ton and post pics of them. they are called betta 2.0 (I had big betta fish during the 1.5 era so I figured I would supersize and detail them). the average size for these builds is about 45 blocks long and 35 blocks tall. I have like 40 different kinds I can make but so far have only made four. will post pics soon 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.