An Update on FTB

Front Page Forums MCNSA An Update on FTB

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    maboughey
    Keymaster

Recently we have had quite a bit of downtime. The server has technically been up, but unresponsive. The auto reboot service was failing to reboot the server due to The system seeing the server up, but not recognising it as been unresponsive.

I updated the main server jar today, which has fixed some issues, Mainly with the chunkloaders and Railcraft tanks.

The server is running fine at the moment. But it did crash when going to a certain person’s home, Which I will find out the cause and try to fix it.

I’m sorry I haven’t been around much these past few weeks, I have been busy with work, solicitors and claims management companies and looking for a new bike.

1.5 ftb is coming out in the near future, We will be moving to a 1.5 pack once released and tested. I am not sure which pack it will be, It may be the ftb beta or the ultimate pack. Yes that will mean a new map. The config changes and new world gen force the map to be reset.

RogueHaven

Dotty’s a biker. You should have a chat. Hope you’re feeling better. The claims must be the worst of it.

Edit *cough* I’ve been informed that dot is a cyclist and mab is a motorbiker -_-

thething910

Please, for the love of god make it FTB ultimate…

quantumkitty
    Participant

I’m with thething910 on this one. However, I suggest disabling the gregtech solar panel recipes. They’re far too expensive in my opinion (with the second tier each costing about the same as a fusion reactor).
    Ultimate has a LOT of neat stuff though.

maboughey
    Keymaster

Gregtech recipes will be disabled no matter what.. I do not like them 🙂

Hazelnut20

@maboughey wrote:

Gregtech recipes will be disabled no matter what.. I do not like them 🙂

I agree Mab, they are just too complicating and too expensive.

thething910

Can u at least enable some of the useful ones? D:

thething910

The liquid fueled generator thingy would be a nice way to get rid of all of this creosote ._.

maboughey
    Keymaster

What I mean is the Gregtech recipes that overwrite other mods will be disabled 🙂

thething910

Oooo… Well I’m glad to hear that! 😀 Btw, got an idea of when 1.5. Is coming out?

RogueHaven

So no Mo’ Creatures?

maboughey
    Keymaster

I don’t know when 1.5 is coming out. There is no information about a date for it.

Hazelnut20

Could we have a rank system? This can be either, you collect some stuff or you hang around and build like survival.
    This would be good, it would keep me on FTB more :D.

RogueHaven

But everyone is teal! There can be no better rank system!

quantumkitty
    Participant

I’d like a donator perk for FTB, like, you know, free cobble.
    Oh, wait, that would be a bit redundant with super cobble generators like extruders or whatnot.

But in either case, I vote we make sure reactors can’t do big booms. They’re like nukes, cept they have other uses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.