And so I finally post a well-belated introduction!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions And so I finally post a well-belated introduction!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Quantum0700

Hi. I’m Quantum, and here’s my story.
    Once upon a time, I came for the aVo and stayed for the “Holy crap, this is probably the best server on Minecraft!” vibe.
    The end! Wasn’t that a touching story?

Really though, I’ve been around since about two maps ago, and my longest activity was on the map before the current one, where I built a large shrine-similar complex with an ALL-BRICK roof. God, that took forever and a half to build legit. I’ve been a Priest for months now, which I attribute almost entirely to being massively inactive. I come back now and we have this new map, forums, multiple servers, oh my dear god sir. The place has really developed since I was last here!

For your convenience, I’ve provided a voice version of my intro, in case you’re getting that tl;dr feeling here. Just use your primary mouse button to play it.
    [youtube:24zxdeg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNzoozOcoYE[/youtube:24zxdeg8]

JudgeAnderson

Welcome to the forums, Quantum 😀 If that is your voice, continue recording it, it is awesome.

Quantum0700

@JudgeAnderson wrote:

If that is your voice, continue recording it, it is awesome.

It is. In addition, I am in fact Gaben. Allegedly.

Also, open question:
    Opinions on the feasibility of a large ocean castle with a mostly-obsidian outer wall? I’ve already determined that it’d be completely impossible to make the whole wall obby, but maybe just the bottom half or so, to the point where by the time you’ve climbed past the obsidian part you may as well be scaling the whole wall. If I could build a working obsidian generator (SpokenSquid has something going in that field), I’d have a chance at pulling it off.

JudgeAnderson

Well, I’d say the feasibility definitely depends on what you classify as “large”.

Quantum0700

I’m thinking about 100×100 or something, with outward-slanting walls going into the ocean. Inside the thickened bottom of the castle will be a boat dock which will be the only way to enter the building.

[EDIT]: Just realized how fackin huge 100×100 would be, maybe more around 64×64

JudgeAnderson

Well, that will be a lot of Obsidian… O.O

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.