andreicek missing?

Front Page Forums MCNSA andreicek missing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I don’t know about anyone else, but I haven’t seen him on in a while. Has anyone seen him? Also with us already being in the month of may, I was wondering if you’d all like me to take over the second month? If so let me know, send me your book subscriptions and I’ll draw one out of a hat or something so we can have a book to read this month!

JudgeAnderson

I have spoken to him a few times on Skype, he’s a little busy with Schoolwork. I’ll ask him next time if he can post a new book or if he’d like you to instead.

andreicek

Hi and sorry for not answering sonner.
    I quit Minecraft due to a lot of extra work for school and life in general. I’ve announced this a few times, I’m sorry you missed it. Rose you can have the book club 🙂

I am sad to see you go andreicek, and hope that things settled down. In that hope, I do not see this as giving me the book club but more installing it under a trust to me until you have the time/ability to take over once again.

I dearly hope my hands are worthy of this and I do not disappoint anyone.

Happy reading, and happy living andreicek, may any road you travel bear you safely to your destination.

Atlasrune

I also did not see that you were leaving, andreicek. I wish you luck. 😀

wigginman

Do well in life. Sorry you had to leave MCNSA.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.