Asheu Introduction

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions Asheu Introduction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Asheu

Hiya all,

I suspect a few of the people reading this may have seen me ingame or may recognise me as Acsheu on Reddit, where I frequent /new in /r/minecraft and IRC.

I have recently decided to join the ranks of MCNSA due to the recent closure of a large dedi which I co-administered. Before that, I have been playing Minecraft since September 2010 (almost two years now) so I’m by no means new to the game or naive. Hopefully this will be the start of yet another great adventrue into a great sever.

Finally, I’d like to close of with a request of sorts. Consider this an AMA, so ask me anything. Hopefully getting to know each other better will spring me forwards into this great community.

JudgeAnderson

I can’t say I recognise the name, but it is good to have another Kiwi onboard!

Welcome, Asheu :3

Stagen

Welcome Asheu! I hope you’ll find yourself at home here and getting well into the community.

That said, are there a lot of other people joining you here from your old server?

A_FLEMING

Welcome, Asheu!
    I hope you can find home here and enjoy yourself! See you around in-game!

Asheu

@JudgeAnderson wrote:

I can’t say I recognise the name, but it is good to have another Kiwi onboard!

Welcome, Asheu :3

Thanks, and it’s awesome to see another Kiwi too.

@Stagen wrote:

That said, are there a lot of other people joining you here from your old server?

Unforunately, no. Most of the people from the old server are primarily French-speaking people from Quebec, so that would be a lot of confusion of they mass-migrated over to here.

@A_FLEMING wrote:

Welcome, Asheu!
    I hope you can find home here and enjoy yourself! See you around in-game!

Thanks, I will.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.