ATTENTION SUBSCRIBERS: WARP CHANGEOVER

Front Page Forums Announcements ATTENTION SUBSCRIBERS: WARP CHANGEOVER

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FuzzyWuzzie

This is mostly for current subscribers, but everyone should take note.

Apparently there has been an exploit on the server for a while related to subscriber warp bonuses. Unfortunately the plugin we have been using isn’t compatible with our server, so we’re moving over to a new plugin. The downside of this is that your currently set warps will be deleted and you will have to remake them.

Since this is a big pain in the ass, I’ll be giving people some time to transfer their warps to the new system. If you are a subscriber and somehow don’t see this and transfer your warps in time, please contact me and I will work with you to rebuild your old warps.

To those exploiting the system: shame on you. You make us sad 🙁

To those who are transferring their warps, the new commands will be:

To create a new warp:

/warp pcreate 

To warp to an existing warp:

/warp 

To get a list of your warps:

/warp list

To delete an old warp:

/warp delete 

To search your warps:

/warp search 

To add a welcome message to your warp:

/warp welcome 

Remember, all warps are private. For the low price of $5 you get 10 private warps. Please let me know if you guys run into any trouble or need any help migrating!

Stagen

Does this mean we will be able to have the unlimited warps subscription too? I’ve been thinking about upgrading.

Ruku178

So, I am subscribed but when I do /warp pcreate for example. It says no such warp as ‘pcreate , so can I please get some help because I dont want my warps deleted

FuzzyWuzzie

@Ruku I merely copied the list of people allowed to make warps off the list of people that had explicitly been on the list before. I will have to check with the boss regarding who exactly gets what (there has been some confusion on this front due to our broken old system)

TheDesiree

When I try to set my warps, it says I don’t have permission. Could someone please change that? If this plugin is working of course. Thanks.

Stagen

@TheDesiree wrote:

When I try to set my warps, it says I don’t have permission. Could someone please change that? If this plugin is working of course. Thanks.

I queried about this half an hour ago in game and the answer is; it’ll come. It’s one of the things that’s still being worked on, and it won’t be up and running for some time yet. It is likely, that the plugin has to be rewritten in order to work properly again – so it could take some time.

Your option at this time is to either cancel your subscription and ask nsanidy for a refund, or stick it out (like me) and know that the money is still going to a good place. 🙂

TheDesiree

Can someone add my permissions for the ten warps, please

Edit: All taken care of. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.