Banned! :(

Front Page Forums The Naughty Corner Banned! :(

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    m1n3rxd
    Participant

Why was i banned? is it just a temp ban or is it permanent? please don’t let it be permanent i love your server and all of the people who play on it and i would hate to be permanently banned. I haven’t even had any warnings about this sort of thing before.

Evil K9

We found evidence of you and ollyjoe going through, raiding, stealing, and destroying things at another player’s base. This sort of thing is not tolerated, as stated in our rules.

m1n3rxd
    Participant

Am i permanently banned?

Evil K9

No. You were invited to these forums to appeal your ban, and plead your case. What we hope is that it was a misunderstanding, or a mistake, and that you now understand the rules.

m1n3rxd
    Participant

Yes i understand and i am extremely sorry and so is ollyjoe. If you want us to pay something back we happily will.

m1n3rxd
    Participant

Also at this point on the server i will admit that i had not read the rules and therefore did not know that griefing and/or stealing was not allowed

Evil K9

I just now found a second player that had been griefed by ollyjoe. So now Xronic and Quantumkitty. Both of them said they had helped you both. And they were griefed by you and olly.. that’s really sad.

I’ll unban you and expect you to apologize to everyone you stole form, and return the items. Olly will need to make his own appeal.

m1n3rxd
    Participant

Thank you very very much i will do as you say and i will also notify olly of what he has to do. I am forever in debt to you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.