Banned

Home Forums The Naughty Corner Banned

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evil K9 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ollyjoe
    Participant

Well I’ve been banned

Evil K9

You are right.

We’ve found that you’ve been griefing players, Xronic and Quantumkitty (who have even helped you in the past). Griefing is against our rules. The MOTD tells you everytime you log on to read /rules.

You’ve been invited to the forums here to plead your case and appeal your ban.

ollyjoe
    Participant

I am sorry and had not read the rules of this server and assumed it was allowed I am sorry and would welcome you to think my ban and allow me to re-join my posts on the server

ollyjoe
    Participant

I really do regret my actions and would greatly appreciate it if you would allow me to enjoy the server

ollyjoe
    Participant

I realise stealing from quantum and xronic was a mistake and would hate to see m myself banned for my insolent actions. I would appreciate it if you would remove my ban and allow me to play on

ollyjoe
    Participant

I am genuinely sorry for stealing from innocent people. Over these past few weeks, this server has become a part of my life sms to see those weeks go to waste would honestly hurt me. I will return all stuff stolen so please unban me and allow me to play on this server once again. Please… Please please

Evil K9

Unbanned.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.