banned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hey nsan, for some reason i got banned, and im not sure why. so if you can unban me that would be great thanks
    -jeffbuscus_33

sugarmuffin

It was discovered that you had been griefing.
    I don’t have the details, believe pyrotek handled it.

Anyway, since you were already on a second chance, things do not look good.

Pyrotek

Hello –

I was the mod who banned you, based off of the griefing that you had done in sirkoffie’s town.

Because you’ve already been given your second chance, and you don’t seem to be improving at all – you won’t be getting unbanned this time.

sir koffie and i are friend IRL and i was going to give the blocks back, it was a practical joke. im sorry if it was a hassle. im sorry
    -jeffbuscus_33

Pyrotek

Are you sure about that?

Sirk didn’t mention anything about that, and I think he had me remove your stuff from his area as well.

Yea sirk and I have know each other for three years now and it was just a friendly practical joke. I used to live in his town but I decided to move away so that’s why he had my stuff removed.

-jeffbuscus_33

wigginman

jeff, have you communicated with koffie that you were joking? That might be a good idea.

koffie and i talked last night and he said he wasnt mad and he know it was a practicaal joke

wigginman

This is true. I kind of mediated the discussion since I am friends with Jeff and Koffie in real life. Koffie bears no hard feelings and Jeff intended to return what he took.

Pyrotek

Alrighty, I’ll talk to Koffie and then unban you based off of what he says.

Remember though, you are still on your last chance – any minor messup will get you permabanned.

Thank you pyro, you have no idea how much this means. This is my favorite server to play on and you have no idea how upset I would be if I was banned, thank you

Have you talked to koffie yet, pyro?

dotlizard
    Keymaster

Jeff, it might help if you ask Koffie to make a point to watch for Pyro being online, and actually seek him out and tell him personally? I think what we really need here is confirmation that it was a practical joke, due to it being a second offense.

Also keep in mind that practical jokes between IRL friends are kind of hard to moderate, so once someone files a griefing report and gets mods involved, it’s gone beyond joke. K?

Pyrotek

Following what Dotliz said would be helpful – I’ve tried to get hold of sirkoffie, but he seems to be AFK whenever I’m online…

Kwinno

@dotlizard wrote:

jokes between IRL friends are kind of hard to moderate, so once someone files a griefing report and gets mods involved, it’s gone beyond joke. K?

This is true… why would anyone submit a modreq giving us work for a practical joke

Rarely are we amused with it. if it’s between friends keep it there… no modreq’s no shouting in general chat
    U’ll only piss off the people u dont want to piss off

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘banned’ is closed to new replies.