Banned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Hello mcnsa this is the first time i make a ban appeal so.. im properly not that good at it.. but back to subject
    I was playing at mcnsa and i just got promoted to elder, then pat asked me if he could ask me something and i said sure.. He then showed me a place where i found some diamonds earlier on.. he asked me if i had been using x-ray cause of the place the diamonds was compered to the tunnels location and i said no.
    He and butlerlog showed me several other locations where they asked me the same question “did you use x-ray to find this?”
    and again i said no…
    but to make it simple and short.. no i did NOT use x-ray no matter how much it looked like it i didn’t… and yes i know that you guys properly have a hard time trusting me but i didn’t.. what i did use was fullbright and im sorry for that.. really i am.. but i thought it was okay as i don’t see fullbright as a hackedclient with you can’t use according to the rules.. and i also promised pat the i wouldn’t use that again..
    So… im sorry for doing as i did and i hope that i can get another chance as this is my favorite server and i really enjoy playing on it..
    and of cause none of this will happend again.

Katantunoro

Look, I don’t know if this is true or not, but noob_r3dBu11 is rather kind, regardless of hacks or not. If he was, just Peon him and shame him for a while. It’s for the best in my opinion;

Chosen15
    Participant

@Katantunoro wrote:

Look, I don’t know if this is true or not, but noob_r3dBu11 is rather kind, regardless of hacks or not. If he was, just Peon him and shame him for a while. It’s for the best in my opinion;

^

Kwinno

well the fact that you deny it makes me VERY sad.
    you have no main tunnels and you dig straight through stone to go YAY DIAMONDS

you xrayed before 2012-01-26 to be exact and you got peoned for it.
    I’m all up for second chances but third chance? not a fan…

So i wont unban you and leave this to nsan to decide, clearly lying is nto helping you

Kwinno

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Yes Kwinno i did use xray once..
    but that is a long time ago and as you said i got peon for doing it, but i admitted it back then so why should i lie to you this time?..
    well.. i hope that i get that third chance anyway..
    I really love this server and the players on it and the only reason why i used it back then was because i didn’t know the “server community” and how much fun it is to play legit when the servers admins/players is… well in short nice to you.

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Btw Kata and Chosen…
    <3

Altimeter

Just checked out some tunnels from a couple weeks ago, and either you had xray or you magically aimed STRAIGHT for emeralds and diamonds, some that were hidden in bedrock that you magically knew to dip down for.

I’m gonna back Kwinno up on this one.

Kwinno

if nsan doesn’t have the time to check out your tunnels,
    here’s a vid of ONE of your many tunnels

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Okay listen kwinno..
    I though about this and i have no reason to lie as it wont help me in anyway and you guys have no reason to believe me as i said all the crap before but im gonna explain it anyway.. Yes kwinno i did use xray but the reason why i said no was because most of the diamond and emerald are found legit.
     I know that it ain’t a valid reason at all but thats my only reason..
    Im sorry for all of this as i really enjoyed playing on mcnsa and yes im the idiot and i wont beg you for anything as it’s my fault..
    Anyway.. Thx for giving me the second chance.. I think im gonna use my brain for now on if i find a good server…
    I know that im properly not getting unbanned so.. Cya all i had a great time on mcnsa..  

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

And if you decide to unban me.. I promiss that something like this will never ever happen again.. i don’t care if you watch everything i do and ban me for the smallest thing.. If i get another chance..

Anonymous
    Inactive

So including your notes let me count here…

1. Saint
    2. Saint
    3. Angelic
    4. Angelic

And now me, a Prophet. You lied to all of us. Not to mention those who just looked at your posts and decided not to reply.

You know what? We won’t unban you. Feel free to come here again in 2013, admit everything you did, A to Z, no lies and then we’ll talk again.

For now, this case is closed. If you came clean and told us what we already know thanks to server-side plugins, tools and charts, then it’d be a fast pardon.

Bye.

Kwinno

what i took from you (the 16 diamonds) and what i took from your friend LeZathe (the rest)

for further refence

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Okay riddle i got your point..
    And i understand fully why im banned…
    How and i supposed to come back in 2013?
    And btw im not sure if i know LeZathe?
    Last thing.. Will i get banned if i buy a new acc?

Anonymous
    Inactive

How and i supposed to come back in 2013?

Just come back in January of 2013 and appeal again. We are almost never so upset at people to never welcome them again, if they try to apologize. You just need a cooldown and a meeting with Tell-The-Truth Foundation.

Last thing.. Will i get banned if i buy a new acc?

Waste of money. We always find out, eventually… and using alts to avoid bans is forbidden.

RedBullWasTaken
    Keymaster

Well i’ll be back in 2013 to try making a new appeal.
    and i wasn’t planning on hiding the fact that i im the same person i just thought that maybe it would be okay if i bought but if that are against the rules i won’t
    well.. thanks anyway riddle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Banned’ is closed to new replies.