Banned

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I was banned it says when I tried to log in because I stole some of fusty’s stuff I did and I highly regret it because I found it a fun server and every thing and it wasn’t claimed so I clicked on something with a gold block on it and didn’t get anything my friend kea2310 on the other hand did the same thing and got like 13 stacks gold so I really hoped i get unbanned

IGN: panter135

Reason for edit: LEARN TO USE SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!! I did not fix the run on sentences you can do that (Learn to use periods). This is Really hard to read.
    Edited by: TheMageLives

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by TheMageLives. Reason: LEARN TO USE SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!! I did not fix the run on sentences you can do that (Learn to use periods). This is Really hard to read
    TheMageLives

You picked the wrong person to steal from. Fusty is an Admin for Mcnsa. So I’m going to let him decide your fate. But I would like to know Why you stole? And where is the Pickaxe you stole!
    TheMageLives

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by TheMageLives.
    fusty
    Keymaster

Hmmm . . . .

Not sure yet

So tell me what you do when come upon some stuff that doesn’t look like worldgen (hint: I mean what SHOULD you do)?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by fusty.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

well themagelives what pickaxe i did not steal a pickaxe and fusty i just didnt think about world gen and everything i just wasnt thinking that day i really regret that i stole but i actually dont know why to be honest but i really regret it but i would like to play again with you al srry for the trouble i caused (srry for bad english im dutch so yeah its really hard for me and i try’d to typ it as great as possible)( Themagelives srry if the other thing was hard to read i’m just not that great with english i tried to do it better this time)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by .
    fusty
    Keymaster

Heh, Mage is going to rage at that runon sentence, but I think you get it. I’m going to lift your ban.

In the future if you come across something that seems abandoned or whatever, just ask a moderator (Light blue username) or admin (Lime green username like me).

We’ll come check it out, decide if it’s abandoned. Also, if you need stuff, you can just ask. A lot of us are very generous, though some folks may be a bit shy for a while after this incident.

Be cool, and we’ll all have fun!

Oh and . . . .

Unbanned

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.