Banned for Stealing

Front Page Forums The Naughty Corner Banned for Stealing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mine_ghostN

Look I had a misunderstanding with a guy and thought I could take some stuff now I admit that I took more than I should have and that is stealing but then I put a chest that only Benanov knew about and put LOL with sandstone that was a stupid move on my part I know but then I tried to go with another guy and he said I stole from them so I got banned for stealing then I went on my brothers acount and got banned for alternate accounts is their any way I can make it up I will return all the stuff please this is the only survival flatland server please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, it’s flatcore so circumstances are different. But from what I understand, you denied stealing from them – only after you realized I would ban you, you said you were sorry.

I would like to know more about you, what servers you’ve been playing, how did you hear about f.mcnsa.com and if you can, something about you in general – I don’t like punishing people who might become good fellas. But I don’t have any reason now to trust you (and no tools to keep you in check – no plugins yet). Please say something about you as a Minecraft player and maybe show some of the thing you built in your gaming career.

then I went on my brothers acount and got banned for alternate accounts

You should never log in with a different account after being banned to dispute the ban. This forum is made for this purpose.

mine_ghostN

Hi thank you for responding I would like to say that yes I denied stealing because I thought Benanov said I could which was my fault and I took way more than I should have and that is stealing but i had no idea you were going to ban me until it said You have been banned for stealing.I am very sorry I have tried to apologize to Benanov and them and I heard about the server by watching HomesliceHobbes on the server. I don’t want to be a greifer and I don’t like greifers so please at least let me return the stuff I stole.

mine_ghostN

Also I have played on many servers but they have limited space and spammers and greifers but this is by far my favorite server good community good mods I really like it and it’s flatland which makes it better did you know you are the only FlatCore server?

mine_ghostN

It will not happen again I really really love this server and would accept any punishment you give me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, here’s your second chance. Don’t blow it!

mine_ghostN

Thank You! I will not blow it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Banned for Stealing’ is closed to new replies.