Banned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    quick_demon

been banned for a few months, wanted to play again, won’t happen again that’s my promise

Microsoftt
    Participant

Might I inquire why you were banned?

quick_demon

Well i was wandering some ruins around Spinnermasters home, he’s a close friend of mine and he didn’t care, but i found a enchanting table in a small building, now if i’m wrong then that’s fine and i’ll admit it was a mistake. i could have built at least 15 enchanting tables at that point so it wasn’t like i needed it but i was out collecting stuff and found things. found most of the glowstone i had in my home that way, someone was having fun with the edit tools and i found left overs. anyways i was sad that i was banned and accepted it and left for a few months. now summers coming back and i’ll have both time and motivation to play again and frankly i just want to impress and improve my skills as a builder.

SpinnerMaster
    Participant

I am not sure how far my word will go here but anyways,

I believe that Quick should have another chance, not because we are friends. But because of his building ability and the fact that he can be sociable, when he really works on something the quality shows. Now I can understand that you might be hesitant to let him back in, but if you give him another chance you will not have put your trust in a repeat offender, but rather a server regular who can build cool stuff.

— Regards, Spinner

fabianpulido
    Participant

Yea, ii think he should have a second chance after so many months. But I still don’t get why he was banned but okay.

LimeyBoy
    Participant

MAAAANNNNN shit like this shouldn’t happen. D: Someone unban him! (Micro! bug someone high up to do it)

Kwinno

@LimeyBoy wrote:

MAAAANNNNN shit like this shouldn’t happen. D: Someone unban him! (Micro! bug someone high up to do it)

shouldn u be able to do unban or pardon?

Microsoftt
    Participant

It appears youve been unbanned. Welcome back!

quick_demon

Thanks much, i’ll get to work with earning back my rank, i hope you all enjoy my work

LimeyBoy
    Participant

Quick_demon, what was your ‘crime’? If it was just stealing an enchantment table from your friends abandoned house, you really should never have been banned, or even demoted.

quick_demon

that was it, best as i can remember though, it was before the over haul and whitelisting…i think…spinner mention the server was whitelisting while the over haul was going on. and it wasn’t his house it was near his, a ruined house

Kwinno

“removed mission107’s enchantment table and replcaed with cobble”
    that’s the note….
    so mission107 is your friend? but why replace it with cobble?

quick_demon

uh i don’t even know who that is :/ again when i was traveling about his home was in ruins, whole chunks were missing and the area wasn’t protected. i honestly though it was just remnants, i was just collecting useful stuff if he wanted it back i would have given it back without complaint, it was an honest mistake.

Kwinno

ok lets drop this and lime said u should be unbanned

quick_demon

i am, currently peoned though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Banned’ is closed to new replies.