Betas

Front Page Forums MCNSA Betas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ereh_Dogon

To start your TERA adventure:
    1. Create your En Masse account at https://account.enmasse.com.
    2. Use the “Enter Code” feature on the Account Overview page to type in your game code: TERABETA
    3. Download TERA from the Account Overview page and install.
    4. Play TERA!

I will post the ones I come across , I am normally in several betas at any given time. I’ll try to keep you all posted on invites and such, and encourage others to do the same. 😀

EDIT: Forgot to add this tid-bit of information concerning Tera

• Open Beta Test (Pre-order Exclusive Event):
    Thursday, April 19 @ 12:00 PM PDT – Friday, April 20 @ 12:00 PM PDT
    • Open Beta Test (Open Event):
    Friday, April 20 @ 12:00 PM PDT – Monday, April 23 @ 11:59 PM PDT

Ereh_Dogon

Guildwars 2

The signup has already happen for the Beta Testing, however I’ve signed up several emails and just recently pre-purchased GW2 so I’m automatically in the betas from here on out. So I will perhaps hold a contest of sorts if I end up getting extra keys from my signup accounts. This game is going to be awesome btw I hope you’re all ready to enjoy this MMO!

I have signed up 10 accounts for Planetside 2 beta. If I get multiple keys, I will give them to you to add to your contest.

Ereh_Dogon

Anyone want a Dota 2 beta key? I have two of them.

Pyrotek

I’m down for a DOTA 2 key! 🙂

Also, this isn’t a beta – but I have a copy of The Ship (Casper gave it to me, came with a giftable copy) – anyone interested in taking that off my hands? Also – wish I had seen this earlier, also had a CS:GO giftable beta. 😛

DevilsDan

Yes, please, been playing DotA 1 for quite some time, would love to take a look at DotA 2!

Ereh_Dogon

both of you pm me your email addresses and ill send them via email through steam

Pyrotek

Thanksyou! Been looking for a DOTA2 invite for a while.

And I still have that copy of The Ship waiting for someone to take it, if anyone’s interested!

DevilsDan

Awesome, thanks a lot, Dogon! <3

Levantine

I’ve also got a copy of The Ship, if someone wants it. Haha, it’s a pretty fun game to kill an afternoon on with a group of people.

Pyrotek

@Levantine wrote:

I’ve also got a copy of The Ship, if someone wants it. Haha, it’s a pretty fun game to kill an afternoon on with a group of people.

I see what you did there, Lev…

But yes, totally agreed, love the game. (Thanks again for gifting it to me, Casper!)

ryanzion

If anyone still has a copy of The Ship, I’d love to try it out.

Ereh_Dogon

Guild Wars 2 is up for another Beta Weekend

Swapping servers to Tarnished Coast. This’ll be the official server I play on as my Home server.

Butlerlog

Tarnished Coast is full :< . I got myself an account from a friend though (bound to some shitty German server, but I can switch for free it says.)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.