Bukkit Plugins

Front Page Forums MCNSA Bukkit Plugins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Casper3641
    Participant

http://goo.gl/m2Oq2

If you would add ideas you’d like to see please add them to the list. It doesn’t mean they’ll be added to MCNSA, but if you want me to make some changes to existing plugins and the mods approve them. That’s fine too.

Kwinno

ive been away for a bit but i thought you guys went to Forge?

maboughey
    Keymaster

Only for the mod pack. The server is still bukkit

thurdog

So I’m a bit confused, and a bit of clarification is needed for this to gather any steam

Is this post regarding:
    Additional server-side plugins for bukkit
    OR
    client-side mods to be added to the MCNSA modpack

If we are taking suggestions for additions to the modpack I would say LiteLoader with keybinds macro mod

Casper3641
    Participant

Mainly server side, but I wouldn’t mind trying to do some client side mods.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Being able to set nick is the stupidiest idea ever. Anytime I see it on some server and then have to do /realname to learn username, then to use it with some other command (like ignore or message, not to mention mod tools) I hate it more and more.

Casper3641
    Participant

That’s just a bad plugin. You can make it so it translates a nick to a realname for a command.

highgnosis

Seconding Macro/Keybind mod, I don’t know how I lived without it. Good UI and easy to work with considering what it is.

I do wish the author would just make it a Forge coremod or something rather than do his own thing with Liteloader, tho.

FuzzyWuzzie

How about the UtilityBelt mod I wrote? Utilizes Forge. Anything you wish it could do that it doesn’t already?

FuzzyWuzzie

@Casper3641 wrote:

That’s just a bad plugin. You can make it so it translates a nick to a realname for a command.

It could still lead to impersonations and general chaos. It’s really not worth the hassle, imo. The only way I could see this being implemented if it were mod-controlled so facilitate players wanting a name change. Still a lot of hassle though, especially with other plugins that utilize the player’s real name instead of their display name (most do).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.