Chat mod for MCNSA

Front Page Forums MCNSA Chat mod for MCNSA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Young_Maker

I think that an online chat mod for the server, that allows the chat to be viewed on the website, rather than having to log in to the server would be nice, since it will use less resources than keeping a MC window open for that.
    However, I’m not certain that the online users (on the website that is) should have the ability to interact and chat with the online players.

I’d be happy to code the mod (or help 🙄 ) ( in java) (and related PHP/javascript) in order to make this happen, and I feel it would make a nice compliment to the already-in-place mods/php scripts that allow you to see who and how many are online. (I also want to know how those work! 😉 )

Warchamp7

This is planned eventually already

FuzzyWuzzie

Elder and don’t know how to spell nsanidy? ಠ_ಠ

Also, it is planned as Warchamp mentioned and will most likely be implemented via IRC.

Stagen

I’d love the IRC approach as that’s what I use almost daily. I hang out on FreeNode and the reddit channel as the primary.

Young_Maker

Crap, I spelled it wrong? Its N-S-A-N-I-D-Y right? (i usually call him nsan that’s why..) (i just fucked myself over for that didn’t I?)

Hmm IRC sounds like a great approach, Can I get in on the dev of this?

Warchamp7

I think the only dev to be done is tweaking MCNSAchat to use IRC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.