Dangerous Times 01 – Mossy Caves is here!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Dangerous Times 01 – Mossy Caves is here!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Look here for the forums
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1386665-ctm-collection-dangerous-times/
    For the download. Thanks guys!
    -Link

Woparsons
    Participant

Good work making this link 😀

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Question, what is the challenge in the map? It sounds like it tells you where to place everything?

Also, when said monument is completed, what happens? An awesome redstone occurence?

Okay Nad, There is a victory monument. You must FIND and COMPLETE it. There is no awesome redstone occurrence unfortunately. The ONLY goal – To survive, and complete the Victory Monument. Also – It is still in beta, not all the dungeons are done. Please read ALL the spawn signs if you decide to play the map. Once rgw Victory Monument is completed, you win. I hope it answers your questions.

A_FLEMING

This map sounds fun, Link. I think what Nad said could be implemented if it was witting your ability. I can’t wait to see I finished, and when I get Internet/Minecraft I will download it and play! Keep up the good work

Woparsons
    Participant

Link, If you decide to make something cool to do with redstone happen – I can help you with it.
    But if you want the classic ‘ol monument that would be great as well!

@A_FLEMING wrote:

This map sounds fun, Link. I think what Nad said could be implemented if it was witting your ability. I can’t wait to see I finished, and when I get Internet/Minecraft I will download it and play! Keep up the good work

Thanks flem! And btw. I was raging at myself 😀 That’s how hard it was.

@Woparsons wrote:

Link, If you decide to make something cool to do with redstone happen – I can help you with it.
    But if you want the classic ‘ol monument that would be great as well!

I might be able to add an easter egg; maybe something like a block that you place down. A block that you can’t get, maybe like a sponge? Then it opens a really cool room with a bud switch. I don’t know. We’ll see.

I am making some more of my map. Expect another version this week.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Okay, I see now! That actually sounds pretty cool, now that I understand it. I’ll download and play it later today 😀

Found some bugs in Bet 1.4. Expect new update in possibly minutes.

bump

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.