Disconnected By Server Failed To Verify Username!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Disconnected By Server Failed To Verify Username!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AnamCara85
    Participant

Anyone else having this problem?

While it seems that other people are finally able to load into the minecraft servers, I have yet to be able to. I have tried to log in from my own account and my S/O’s. As soon as I attempt to join my own server or MCNSA it disconnects and tells me “disconnected by server failed to verify username”

I was just curious if anyone was experiencing this. I tried googling it. The most common question people were asking was “Do you have a legit copy of MC?” The answer is, yes. I bought and paid for my copy of minecraft quite a while ago.

Suggestions?

Omago

i am also having the same problem. (i started my own thread about it)
    i thought it might be because i migrated my account with mojang on their website.
    have you done the same? i haven’t been able to find a fix for it myself, I’m not even able to log in to mojangs website. its rather annoying.

AnamCara85
    Participant

Yes, I was able to log in to the website. I just tried logging in again, and after a good 30 minutes of getting the same result, I was finally able to get in. I have no idea why it wouldn’t before. I didn’t do anything differently.

Also, I missed the thread you posted, otherwise I would have posted there. Sorry about that. Didn’t mean to double post on the same subject.

maboughey
    Keymaster

Failed to verify username is usually a problem with the minecraft auth server. Sometimes it derps up.

wigginman

Also, you have to be logged in. You can’t just be playing offline and go on a server. You probably already know this since I’m sure you are not lacking in the brains.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.