Don’t Starve

Front Page Forums MCNSA Don’t Starve

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone playing it?

I just died after 77 days as WX-78, having a kick-ass base, surviving 2 winters with ease, having a bee farm, a hand-built pig town and stone walls everywhere.

And I died to not noticing my hunger being almost 0 and deciding to harvest honey. Boom, dead. No resurrection pad, no meat effigy.

Fuck my life 😀 I’m soo mad!

M4D_H4TT3R

sounds like a fun game ill try to pick it up next time it’s on sale, silly to die to a noob mistake you being a flatcore vet, eating food is everything lol, don’t starve silly.

RogueHaven

@M4D_H4TT3R wrote:

silly to die to a noob mistake you being a flatcore vet, eating food is everything lol, don’t starve silly.

LOL

Leonheart515

I haven’t yet mastered the game — and don’t really care to as I enjoy it regardless — so I’ve only made it 30 days at best. I just like exploring the maps and seeing what new things I find. Willie is one of my new faves though, and if it makes you feel better, I had a really good setup going and talked via hunger too. Felt bad.

Pyrotek

Haven’t picked the game up yet, but it does seem fun. Maybe in the upcoming sales…

Ves37
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to pick it up for a while, but I never get around to it D:

Maybe there will be some sort of annual sale that goes on that is on steam soon.
    Except steam is totally delaying it.

Leonheart515

@Ves37 wrote:

I’ve been meaning to pick it up for a while, but I never get around to it D:

Maybe there will be some sort of annual sale that goes on that is on steam soon.
    Except steam is totally delaying it.

Sale started — and Don’t Starve is 20% off..

EDIT: Its 40% off now 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.