Donut Plains Support Team

Front Page Forums MCNSA Donut Plains Support Team

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    greypo

Ok, so I started the project of terraforming an 88×88 area of land. Started off an easy job, so I worked alone; tearing down mountains, rising up huge holes, starting to plan out plots. After a few days I realized – my 88×88 area went over about 30×20 of river. This was a job too huge for me to handle.

Polarisknife, Tengoku and Cubemylife offered their assistance. I happily accepted, and Polar made a really nice farm and cobble gen for the town. Cube * Tengoku started filling up the land an laying down paths. Even with these three, the job was going to take FOREVER.

I made quick work putting a 1 deep dirt layer over the river I needed, so that it was an easier job. Hazelnut20, CooperAH, EpicRoars, and Silencer_Of_Mobs started to terraform the and as well, also making the town walls as they went. I loved watching the four of them al working at once, thinking to myself ‘Man, that would’ve taken forever for me to do alone’.

At the current time, the town is 3 plots short of being done, and I have these 7 people to thank for that.

THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

[attachment=0:3mvcrg4k]Town Terraforming.png[/attachment:3mvcrg4k]

lygarine

WEAK I SAY! on the last map I destroyed a 7 chunk x 7chunk area (which included both types of land that you have encountered) solo… in like 2 days of work! If you find you’re not working fast enough let me know and I’ll offer my services too…. at a price ^_^

greypo

@lygarine wrote:

WEAK I SAY! on the last map I destroyed a 7 chunk x 7chunk area (which included both types of land that you have encountered) solo… in like 2 days of work! If you find you’re not working fast enough let me know and I’ll offer my services too…. at a price ^_^

I’ve actually encountered 4, one of them that I haven’t been in much (extreme hills): Plains, river, ocean, and extreme hills. You have to remember, that I am one of the laziest people alive, and lived my life on the last map paying people to do labour, because I was rich (diamonds & Po8).

You ALSO have to remember, that I always get distracted easily. 😛

Hazelnut20

Now we have 64 plots I think. 5 or 6 are for public services and the rest are for House Plots. We have done a lot of work and that is why we have been able to obtain a public warp, /warp donutplains. Make sure you all come visit it some time and maybe if you ask greypo nicely he will let you have a plot too. 😀

greypo

@Hazelnut20 wrote:

Now we have 64 plots I think. 5 or 6 are for public services and the rest are for House Plots. We have done a lot of work and that is why we have been able to obtain a public warp, /warp donutplains. Make sure you all come visit it some time and maybe if you ask greypo nicely he will let you have a plot too. 😀

Errr. We have 32 plots (not 64) :P. The next expansion will probably give us another 16-32 plots though. “if you ask greypo nicely”: like I care about this ‘kindness’ stuff :D. I would prefer if you warped to the town, barged into my house and demanded a plot immediately 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.