Eagle Scout in sight

Front Page Forums MCNSA Eagle Scout in sight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wigginman

Tomorrow night, I will be submitting my Eagle Scout Book for review by my district. Assuming my book gets approved tomorrow (the 3rd) then I will be sitting before a board of review on the 16th. For those of you who don’t know, Eagle Scout is the highest rank in the Boy Scouts of America. I’ve been wanting to earn this since I joined Scouting at the age of 6, and for the past two three years I have been working specifically on Eagle (not the things before). I’d like to thank those of you who have kept tabs on my progress to Eagle for caring. I’m almost there.

Best of luck! This is one of the few reasons I wish I was a guy. I got to be a sort of “honorary” cub scout because of my brothers. When they dropped it I made the mistake of trying girl scouts….it was such a let down. I mean knitting as apposed to derby cars?! How can they even compete.

Again, best of luck! Go get them wiggin!

Atlasrune

@blackrosebronwen wrote:

Best of luck! This is one of the few reasons I wish I was a guy. I got to be a sort of “honorary” cub scout because of my brothers. When they dropped it I made the mistake of trying girl scouts….it was such a let down. I mean knitting as apposed to derby cars?! How can they even compete.

There are a few high adventure scouting programs that girls can officially join, but they’re sort of hard to find troops for.

wigginman

I finished about 30 minutes ago. Now I’m just waiting to go get approval.

Atlasrune

Nice, wiggin. I wish you best of luck.

greypo

Good luck wiggin! I hope to see an Eagle flying through MCNSA tomorrow!

wigginman

It’ll be about two weeks from tomorrow actually. This is a preliminary board. And don’t be silly, I couldn’t fly anyways.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.