Faction War

Front Page Forums MCNSA Faction War

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PatHeist
    Participant

Hello everyone!
    PatHeist here. – Obviously.

I am extremely sorry about the long delays!
    There has been some IRL complications, and school has just started over the last few days. Meaning that I have been drawn away from my favorite online community.
    I assure you the war will still be happening, although it might take a bit of effort getting everyone pumped for it again.
    I have set myself an absolute deadline for the war beginning, and the opening battle WILL take place on August the 31st, with an estimated ending for October the 31st (a.k.a. Halloween). The time at which it will start will be determined within the following days, according to what is possible, both with me being able to attend and monitor, as well as with what is the best time for you guys.

Now, perhaps there are some things that should be cleared up about how the war will work. I will outline this in the google doc in the coming days, as well as move the signup list to the top, and make a list form of all the rules, for easy viewing.

Other than that, I hope everyone has been doing great, and that we can get this war underway as swiftly as possible! Please do encourage others to join in, and sign up on the google doc. As for preparing yourself, there shouldn’t be much you need to bring, except for some chips, cola, and iron if you’re feeling generous.

/PatHeist

Please sign up if you haven’t already! Don’t worry if you aren’t entirely sure about attending, we can sort that out later.
    SIGNUP DOCUMENT

(Note: During the war, I should be present on mumble at most times for the start of it, and I presume much planning within the factions will be done on there. It really is a good idea to get it.)

A_FLEMING

Looks a lot more organised, which is great.
    But I do doubt people’s attention span will last long enough to see the war through.
    That’s just my thought, and you’ve done an awesome!

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@A_FLEMING wrote:

Looks a lot more organised, which is great.
    But I do doubt people’s attention span will last long enough to see the war through.
    That’s just my thought, and you’ve done an awesome!

My attention span is endless when it comes to a war. :3

LimeyBoy
    Participant

What the hell is this?

also, sign me up

ALSO maybe we should have bish+priest vs card+elder?

cootoopro

can you add me to pridars, i am priest despite the forums

woj75

WWAAAARRRRRR

It’s September. ._. Has it started, cause it doesn’t seem like it.

greypo

So will this be brought into play in 1.5?

PatHeist
    Participant

That? No.
    War? Yes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.