First Lurker Debate Question

Front Page Forums MCNSA First Lurker Debate Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wigginman

Londo Mollari: What kind of character is he? Is he a good guy, bad guys, tragic character, or something else. Please explain. If he is tragic, then what is his flaw? I will post MY answer in 3 days.

Thank you for that point Grave. Babylon 5 was a science fiction show that ran from 1994-1999 about a space station named Babylon 5. Londo Mollari was the ambassador for the Centauri Republic. In the beginning of the show, Londo was in the show for comic relief, but as the show developed he began to do whatever he could to advance himself in his government and to advance his people above the others. At one point, he realizes all the harm he has caused, and tries to repent, but circumstances do not permit him to do so. In fact, circumstances require that he commit more harm.

The main point of these Lurker Debates is for Bablon 5 fans to discuss a great show in many different aspects. If you want to understand more and have not seen Babylon 5, I recommend finding a way to watch it. You can also message me and I will answer any questions you have. Please don’t message me if you don’t want spoilers. I will give them.

gravehorrorvacui

Could you provide some additional information with stuff like this? Not everyone knows what Babylon 5 is, much less who any of the characters are. I had to Google the character to find out anything about him.

wigginman

No Babylon 5 fans? In that case, forget these questions.

gravehorrorvacui

I’ve seen a few episodes, and while it was a great show I didn’t catch enough to be able to answer questions about the characters.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.