Forums Live!

Front Page Forums Announcements Forums Live!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Warchamp7

Welcome to the new official MCNSA forums!

As our community has grown over the months, the sub reddit has become less and less effective at tying the community together and getting news to the players when needed. In response to this growth and desire to foster an ever expanding and close knit community, this forum will serve as a new hub for discussion of all things MCNSA.

We hope you enjoy the stay here and that you have a blast on MCNSA.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Nsan and Warchamp for this awesome new Forums! We know you work really hard for us and, i know im speaking for all of us when i say this, we appreciate it and thankyou! 😀

andreicek

Lots of love for you guys!

Superburke
    Participant

This is nice, thanks!

chispire
    Participant

Could a link be added on the sidebar in r/mcnsa?
    So new players coming from Reddit knows to find the Forum.

dotlizard
    Keymaster

This really is awesome. I hope it gets nice and busy here, because then I can hang around the forums all day while I work, which is much less distracting than playing Minecraft while I work. I’ve been trying to quit doing that 😀

DevilsDan

I like it here. Good job, thanks and keep up the good work, guys! 🙂

LimeyBoy
    Participant

YAY forums!

Tana64

I enjoy Limey and Dot’s avatars. Time to go set up my own, I guess!

ILackPants

Great, after like 5 years of forum-free living I’m stuck back in the fray, and with you people no less. Oh wait, you guys are awesome. Yay~

Pyrotek

@ILackPants wrote:

Great, after like 5 years of forum-free living I’m stuck back in the fray, and with you people no less. Oh wait, you guys are awesome. Yay~

Don’t try to hide, we all know how excited you are to be back in a forum-community 😉

Jareth86

Man, I haven’t been on a forum in ages. Still, If I’m going to do it; this is the place. Yar.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Nice avatar JARETH. Someone wandered into the mystical curve-land, where Creepers cannot extend their awful reign upon us. That, or someone used photoshop.

CARVERitUP

I think this would all be much better dark blue.

JUSTKIDDINGWARCHAMPILOVEYOUSOMUCH

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.