Going legit

Front Page Forums MCNSA Going legit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    maboughey
    Keymaster

Been getting bored recently of playing with my mod tools so haave decided to go legit.

To Keep myself in check, I will be recording myself playing. Can be found here

Tana64

I will make note not to teleport you to me while flying above seas of lava. 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

No voice as of yet. Currently deciding if I should or not.

Are you kidding me, you speak proper English, let us hear it! Tana can learn something too.

Pyrotek

I too require audio.

And I refuse to go legit on MCNSA, I’m too busy talking – playing legit is relegated to SSP.

maboughey
    Keymaster

Problem about doing audio. I don’t think i would be able to keep chatting for that length of time to myself without sounding boring

Nadarekyle
    Participant

I’m going to third the motion for audio.

Also, if I’m ever Bishop and asking if you’re recording in the same instant, be prepared for a slight theatrical setback. 😀

Pyrotek

He said he’s playing legit – I’m sure it’s not against that to accidentally /shock you a couple of times. 😛

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Pyrotek wrote:

He said he’s playing legit – I’m sure it’s not against that to accidentally /shock you a couple of times. 😛

And with that, the ratings fly even higher 😉

maboughey
    Keymaster

Episode two is up

Tana64

@ridddle wrote:

Are you kidding me, you speak proper English, let us hear it! Tana can learn something too.

ಠ_ಠ

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ereh_Dogon

I only have one issue with this Maboughey, admin chat and mod chat will be visible to all, while most the time its shenanigans there are at times serious issues at hand in the chat 😛

maboughey
    Keymaster

If there is anything important in the mod chat. I will either remove the footage or blank it out depending on the amount of important chat. Looking into improved chat tabs again also

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@Ereh_Dogon wrote:

I only have one issue with this Maboughey, admin chat and mod chat will be visible to all, while most the time its shenanigans there are at times serious issues at hand in the chat 😛

And with that, my window to the mod chat closes…

Pyrotek

Using ImprovedChat, you can also ~stop, but that’ll block you off completely until you ~start.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.