Goodbye MCNSA.

Front Page Forums MCNSA Goodbye MCNSA.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Galustee

If you care enough to read this. I thank you for that.I apologize for the wall of text that you are about to read. Now listen, I have been on and off MCNSA for a while now, and I can sincerely say it is the BEST server I have ever played on so what I am going to say soon is 1.) heartbreaking for me, and 2.) not meant in a way to make you think I don’t like MCNSA. I first joined this server using a friend’s account as some of you may know, I was nightmare5463 or something like that. I had such a great time when I first came on. I can thank Micro for bringing me to the server. I started to become a bored guest though ,and eventually griefed the spawn, which actually ended up turning me into altarboy. Nsan I don’t know if you are reading this and if you are I don’t know if you even remember this but it’s what kept me on the server. Long story. I then proceeded to make new friends, and eventually, or at least I think so, became part of the ever expanding family that is MCNSA. A few times I stated that I was leaving and would come back, and soon got this account from peebletheory (thanks man). This time, as horrible as it is I have to say it. I don’t think I will be coming back. I was so happy I got my new computer, and could play on the server more, but it just didn’t seem right. At first I slowed down on Minecraft due to personal things such as soccer, work etc. Now I just don’t feel like playing Minecraft anymore and I don’t know if I even have the time anymore. I don’t know if anyone even cares that I am leaving. To be honest I don’t blame any of you. But if you do care, I appreciate that. Gratz on everyone’s promotions in advanced, and You dun goofed for the total screw ups in advanced. Just know that I was very happy to have met such an amazing group of people, and I really wish it didn’t have to be this way. Goodbye MCNSA. Best of luck to all of you. Hope you all have great lives and maybe I will talk to you in the future.

-Sincerely
    Galustee

Microsoftt
    Participant

I care Galustee, I do.
    Dont ever think I wont love you because I do. If you ever want to talk to me, Message me on reddit: http://reddit.com/u/microsoftt

JudgeAnderson

Galustee, I will miss you. I hope you come back and visit sometime, I remember talking about Diamond Mining with you way back when you were on the Nightmare account! ^.^

Leonheart515

Cheers good sir. You’ll always have a spot on the server should you choose to say hi!

PeebleTheory

Sad to see you go man and good luck with anything you’ll be doing in the future!

Galustee

Thanks guys. This makes it even harder to leave. Yes Judge you taught me everything I know about finding diamonds and that’s why you are the sexiest templar <3.

mcnsaAdmin
    Keymaster

Galus my friend i will miss you much the good times mining and such together. i wish you luck in all your endeavors and hope to see you again someday.

hiamsam
    Participant

Good luck in the future! We will miss you.

A_FLEMING

I remember seeing you around on the 1.0 temp. Sad to see you go, hope to see you sometime in the future!

Kwinno

no no you’ll be back!

wigginman

Good luck man! You’re always welcome to return.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.