Hello! Not new, But just saying Hi!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions Hello! Not new, But just saying Hi!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    hiamsam
    Participant

Hey guys, I Just wanted to really introduce myself here at the Forums. I’ve been apart of this server for over a year now. I joined on June 11th, 2011 ( So my 1 year anniversary was just 2 days ago! ) , I was like WOAH o-o Cool server. The first thing I did was to join Octana. I missed that place. Octavian helped me out around the Town. Made a house. Met JudgeAnderson, ( If he still remembers me!). Eventually this server was a daily thing I went onto. SO, Like I was saying, I wanted to introduce myself. Hi there, I’m Sam or “Hiam” As everyone calls me. Nice to meet you. 🙂 Loving the new forums! See you on MCNSA!

JudgeAnderson

Hiya Hiam! :3

wigginman

Hia Hia!

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@hiamsam wrote:

Hey guys, I Just wanted to really introduce myself here at the Forums. I’ve been apart of this server for over a year now. I joined on June 11th, 2011 ( So my 1 year anniversary was just 2 days ago! ) , I was like WOAH o-o Cool server. The first thing I did was to join Octana. I missed that place. Octavian helped me out around the Town. Made a house. Met JudgeAnderson, ( If he still remembers me!). Eventually this server was a daily thing I went onto. SO, Like I was saying, I wanted to introduce myself. Hi there, I’m Sam or “Hiam” As everyone calls me. Nice to meet you. 🙂 Loving the new forums! See you on MCNSA!

I think I remember seeing you my first couple of days! (1.7.3 map, around August)

Does anyone have pics of Daymanville from that map? Seriously. I need some.

hiamsam
    Participant

Daymanville? I think I heard of that!

Tana64

@hiamsam wrote:

The first thing I did was to join Octana. I missed that place.

Octana is definitely one of the best memories I have from MCNSA; that town was awesome because I couldn’t go anywhere without bumping into people who were all ‘OHAIDER’

Oct went on to become a successful merchant, while Tana stuck to real estate, discovering various new people and plans along the way. Glad you stuck around. ^__^

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do I hear an Octana 2.0 Ultimate Redux?

Tana64

Ha ha, Oct is a tad too busy these days to run a town! I’m not that far off either…

hiamsam
    Participant

Oct said he’s making octana again, conjoined with the po8!

Tana64

Kudos for anyone who gets the rather obscure reference.

hiamsam
    Participant

Not to sure what that ref. was! :p

The_Lorax

It just reminds me of the upcoming Pixar movie Tangled.

hiamsam
    Participant

Is that it? 😛

Tana64

Kids these days…

it’s a screenshot of Maid Marian from ‘Robin Hood: Men in Tights’. Her catch phrase is ‘I’M SEW HAPPEH’.

JudgeAnderson

@The_Lorax wrote:

It just reminds me of the upcoming Pixar movie Tangled.

Wutwutwut, I thought Tangled was a Disney film and it came out in 2010 :S

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.