Howdy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Slimjim548

So this is a bit complicated, I was just banned for x-raying which I did do when I first joined but I admitted to my crime and I was peon’d and was allowed to continue playing for which I was very grateful. Since then I force updated and was moved back up to guest and have been playing clean ever since. Just now when I was banned for x-raying I was building my house with a clean bin folder. I’m not sure why but just now but I would love to be unbanned. Please consider it.
    -Many thanks, Slimjim548

Megleris

In two separate mines, that you had NOT been mining it, thats branches had been started over 6 weeks ago, you happened to find two separate diamond veins, through 2+ layers of stone? And you didn’t get anything else – I’m sorry, I just don’t believe that.

I think that the day after you were peoned for x-raying, you kept using your x-ray mod, and you were caught for it.

I stand by my claim that you were x-raying.

Slimjim548

Yes, you are correct that I did get those 18 diamonds from x-raying and that’s why I got peoned. I was not accused of cheating at any point since that day. Even if I was accused it would be false because I did not have any mods installed after that day. I’m sorry Megleris but I’ve already been punished for my crime. I do enjoy this server very much and would like to continue playing.

Megleris

@Slimjim548 wrote:

I’m sorry Megleris but I’ve already been punished for my crime. I do enjoy this server very much and would like to continue playing.

On the 24th you were peoned for X-raying. You admitted it, we peoned you, unpeoned you a few hours later.

On the 25th you went through a layer of stone, and a layer of dirt, and got 5 diamonds and 8 iron ore.

When you hadn’t mined in that area, and the tunnel had been mined out for over 6 weeks.

This is the path and tunnel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1akzOVBY8I&feature=youtu.be

I am completely convinced you X-Rayed here.

Slimjim548

I don’t understand, what is your video showing exactly? Plus that looks like dumb luck not xray. I know you think I’m still cheating and I know how hard it is going to be to convince you otherwise but I am willing to fight to continue playing. This server is fantastic and the community is one of the best I’ve ever seen, I don’t want to give that up over what is just a misunderstanding, while having played on this server I have already joined a great town and made my mark on the world I’ve protected people from creepers and literally moved oceans for others. After being given that very gracious second chance I wouldn’t risk anything to lose all that I’ve done. Please reconsider.

Kwinno

i’d have to agree with meg here you go through stone and dirt to get to a vein of diamonds prob randomly somewhere in a mineshaft so dumb luck? not so sure.

Slimjim548

I know you do. Heck, I wouldn’t believe myself if I was in your position but all I can do is promise that I was not hacking. Also I’m still a bit confused on your spectating plugin is that supposed to be my inventory and tools or is that him? Because I don’t have any enchanted items except for a sword that verifiedcupcake gave to me.

Anonymous

I am convinced that you were xraying, not by you bullshitting us on this thread, but from the hours after you were un-peoned I could tell by how many diamond ores you were breaking per hour that you were abviously cheating. You probably won’t be un-banned unless you admit it because you are obviously lying and 3 mods so far(including me) have/are posting here that we are sure you were cheating and are lying. Feel free to appeal in a few months if you don’t feel like admitting it now, but only if you fess up to what you did and that you are lying in this thread.

Slimjim548

I understand your thinking but I’m not lying and not going to lie by admitting to something I didn’t do. I’m sorry you feel this way. I guess I won’t be on again, do with my items as you wish. Y’all really do have a fantastic server, keep up the good work.

Megleris

@Slimjim548 wrote:

I don’t understand, what is your video showing exactly? Plus that looks like dumb luck not xray. I know you think I’m still cheating and I know how hard it is going to be to convince you otherwise but I am willing to fight to continue playing. This server is fantastic and the community is one of the best I’ve ever seen, I don’t want to give that up over what is just a misunderstanding, while having played on this server I have already joined a great town and made my mark on the world I’ve protected people from creepers and literally moved oceans for others. After being given that very gracious second chance I wouldn’t risk anything to lose all that I’ve done. Please reconsider.

I can show you quite a few videos of the server from players of “dumb luck”. Dumb luck is when you’re mining, go into a pocket mine and happen to find diamonds.

Dumb luck is not you going into ONE spot in a long mineshaft YOU had never cleared, going in 2 spots, and getting diamonds and iron. Especially when the only places you mined in that mine shaft all look like X-Ray, and you got diamonds.

The fact you’re x-raying isn’t the bad thing; that got you banned. The fact you’re not being honest about X-raying is the troubling fact here. If you had said, “Yah, I X-Rayed again, I”m sorry, and I’ll never do it again” and been sincere and honest about it, I’d have unbanned you, told you not to do it again, and let you play. Instead you decided to lie about it, so if another mod wants to unban you – they can feel free. I will not, however.

Slimjim548

Again, I totally understand your reasoning for all this. I could say “Yeah I cheated sorry” but then I would be lying and I would forever be known on the server as a cheater. I couldn’t play that way. You are a fantastic mod and I am glad that this great server has such great staff. I don’t expect to get unbanned, I just hope you remember people have been much more wrong in much bigger situations. Thank you so much for reading my appeal. Live long and prosper.

Megleris

@Slimjim548 wrote:

I don’t expect to get unbanned, I just hope you remember people have been much more wrong in much bigger situations. Thank you so much for reading my appeal. Live long and prosper.

You know what, I’ll unban you when I get up in the morning, or someone else can unban you when the servers up. I’d do it now but it’s down for backing up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, afer a discussion among mods, we decided to unban you. Good luck and please don’t make another mistake.

Slimjim548

Wow, I am extremely thankful. I honestly didn’t think you all would change your minds! It’s a little weird to be so happy over a game but I guess that’s what minecraft does to you. I guarantee nobody will regret this decision.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Howdy’ is closed to new replies.