Hunger Games Building ( Off Links Post )

Front Page Forums MCNSA Hunger Games Building ( Off Links Post )

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BFloop

First off, I hadn’t noticed Link’s recent post about remaking the hunger games. So Kyle and I were talking today and I decided I would start building it. Help would be appreciated since of recent it is one of the seven deadly sins to use world edit, so the area is going to have to be legit. I am going to start off with the dome. Currently I am waiting for my sand to smelt so I can commence the building of the dome. The hard part is making it circular. There is where help comes in. Also, keeping it as close to the series (being in the woods) the games shouldn’t be held in the city,which is why the area chosen is in a forrest. Jungle trees can also be planted as sort of a look out. Hostile mobs shouldn’t spawn since the tributes should only have to worry about others instead of cowering in fear when they see a skeleton. Friendly mobs should be able to spawn since in the series the tributes are allowed to hunt. Links idea of monthly games are a great idea. Last time I was never informed that there was a game being held, as it turns out it was the only one ever on this server. Having monthly games it would be hard to miss. Also the 24 tributes a game is awesome. Adding on to that idea, I think that the winner of the previous games should be able to choose if they want to participate again. Lastly, people should be able to put their name in a bowl of sorts and have their name chosen sort of like a raffle.

And P.S if there isnt a raffle, I want to be a tribute with Woj

Nadarekyle
    Participant

So Link DID do the first round of the Hunger Games? Or do you mean the three rounds on my arena?

BFloop

@Nadarekyle wrote:

So Link DID do the first round of the Hunger Games? Or do you mean the three rounds on my arena?

wait. wat

woj75

Me AND Floop? Pshhh, no contest now 😛

No raffle ^_^ I’ll put you down with woj.

BFloop

@LinkOcarinaTime wrote:

No raffle ^_^ I’ll put you down with woj.

No, what I was saying is that people can be chosen at random kind of like in the series. If the same people constantly sign up it isnt really fair for others. And the raffle type choosing system makes it a little bit more fun!

BFloop

http://i.imgur.com/66gYu.jpg
    Should the dome be this big or a little bit bigger?

If I build this myself it will be all wanky.

BFloop

@Nadarekyle wrote:

Stop avioding me -_-

Nadarekyle
    Participant

So hey, floop. Is that the arena you made so far?

BFloop

@Nadarekyle wrote:

So hey, floop. Is that the arena you made so far?

Awww hail naw. Negrah I need yo halp.

In regards to your sign you left at our house, feel free to build near there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.