I guess this is goodbye.

Front Page Forums MCNSA I guess this is goodbye.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Galustee

I won’t be playing for a long time. Me and two other friends have been using the same account together since one of us bought it. Recently the friend who bought it changed the password, and I just found out. I have tried and tried to get it back but he wont let me. I won’t be back on the server for a while because of this. I really hate to say this, but there is a chance this is one of my last times talking to any of you. I don’t have money for a new account, and those stupid giveaway things don’t work. Since I won’t be able to play I don’t have much reason to stay here. I just wanted to let you all know that I will sincerely miss you. Hopefully, I will get a chance at a later date to get back on and play with you all. But it doesn’t look good. For now, I say goodbye/farewell to all my great MCNSA friends. I will miss you so, so much. I want to say thank you to everyone for giving me a good time, and to nsanidy for being a great host/god. I want to thank micro for bringing me to this server, even if it wasn’t for a super long time, but at least I got to meet a lot of you great gals and guys. So for now this is my final goodbye.
    Yours truly,
    -Nightmare

Stagen

I’ll gift you an account mate. I’m rich (not really)!

Galustee

This shows how much people that don’t even know each other can do. This is why the community of MCNSA is the best community out there. But stagen I don’t want you to do this because you feel bad for me.

Stagen

It’s up to you mate. “Yes please” or “No thanks” 🙂

PeebleTheory

I also have a few spare accounts if you want to use one of them.

Galustee

I am gonna have to go with Yes Please. And I guarantee I will be playing with you more often stagen. That you can count on. This community is the best community not only for minecraft, but in general. I can’t believe the kind of help you people are giving me. I am glad to say I am part of this family. Thank you so so much everyone for all the kindness you give me and especially stagen for this offer of friendship. I will try my best to pay you back as soon as possible stagen.

Stagen

If PeebleTheory has an account for you, I’d of course like to spare the cash. Lets see if we can work something out? 🙂

Galustee

Yeh, Peeble as long as they aren’t banned on the MCNSA server, mind if I use one?

Galustee

Peeble if you have xfire add me it is getfraggedplease also stagen please do so too?

LimeyBoy
    Participant

Hey nightmare, has it been solely you playing mcnsa over the last half year or so? Do your friends play elsewhere? Cause if so, there is no good reason why you will not get your rank back on a different account. (however, the account named nightmare5463 will go back to guest).

Hope that helps, seems silly to leave over something like this. :S

Galustee

Well, I was gonna leave because I couldn’t afford anything but either peeble or stagen Said they would get me an account to use which is very awesome of them. I was going to ask that once I got the new account if I could be promoted back to cardinal, and yes it has only been me playing on the server for the time I was on.

PeebleTheory

@nightmare5463 wrote:

Peeble if you have xfire add me it is getfraggedplease also stagen please do so too?

Don’t have xfire but I PM’d you the login details. Account name is “Galustee”.

Galustee

Thank you soooooo much peeble.

Galustee

Hey atlas I am confirming now? thanks.

Atlasrune

Conversion done. Good luck. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.