Kerbal Space Program

Front Page Forums MCNSA Kerbal Space Program

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

It’s very much in alpha stage and free do download right now. Tons of mods to add different parts to your rocket. Launch, achieve orbit, land on the moon! Or.. you can do whatever weird crazy thing you want to with whats available. I love this game so far, it looks like it’s going to be an interesting indie game.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

gravehorrorvacui

I have fun making rockets in KSP! I tried some of the mods, but I like the challenge of building with stock parts only. I might go back to some of the parts packs for flight on Kerbin though. That seems like it could be super fun. I’m also working on escaping the entire Kerbin system at super high speeds with only stock parts!

If you do I want pics! I have a 7 stage rocket (i think) that will get me into the sun’s orbit, but it’s becoming a challenge to get past that.

gravehorrorvacui

Its all about using gravitational slingshots. I saw a post on /r/kerbalspaceprogram where a guy left the system at over 40,000 m/s!

Armadildo

Oh my god I love KSP. I have never laughed so hard at the derpiness you can achieve on your first few tries. The game got a little dull after I got the hang of it though 🙁

It’s in alpha stage, so I am sure there will be more interesting stuff to come.

gravehorrorvacui

@Armadildo wrote:

Oh my god I love KSP. I have never laughed so hard at the derpiness you can achieve on your first few tries. The game got a little dull after I got the hang of it though 🙁

There’s persistance now. Try a mod that allows for docking and you can try connecting two rockets in orbit. Or try to land two rockets next to each other on the Mun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.