Looking for music to use on a film project

Front Page Forums MCNSA Looking for music to use on a film project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SpokenSquid

Hey all.

I’m currently doing a film project for university and am in need of some good music.
    Of course, being an official project, this means I need proper license to use the music from the copyright holder.

As I know a lot of you guys are artists in your own right, I thought I’d ask here!
    I am looking for any techno/gameboy/electronic music, similar to C418’s “sirtet” from his “Seven Years of Server Data” album

[youtube:2z3tae3i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJbwOQzPqAc[/youtube:2z3tae3i]

Preferably instrumental.

(Note that I have contacted C418 directly about the use of this particular song, but he has yet to get back to me)

I only need to use a short 30-40 second snippet of the song, and you will be accredited in the typical manner (i.e. listed in credits and linked to where ever the video is posted online.)

Thanks in advance!

Squiddles

Octavian0

I can probably help with this. When do you need it by?

SpokenSquid

@Octavian0 wrote:

I can probably help with this. When do you need it by?

You would!? Fantastic! Thank you so much Oct.

In terms of when I need it, Sunday – really at latest – But I don’t want to rush you or hinder you as an artist, so definitely feel free to put your own flavour on it! It’s basically the song structure that makes my example perfect i.e. Intro till 0:13, Verse 1 from 0:14 till 0:25 etc, that sort of timing. I need to cram roughly 4 scenes into 40 seconds.

Again thank you so much, any questions just post them here.

Octavian0

Hm. I’ll try to get it by sunday, but don’t rely on only me because my synth is at my mothers and I’m staying with my dad right now.

SpokenSquid

That’s no problem at all, I’m asking around everywhere and can probably come up with a few backups.

You’re probably already finished with this, right? Dang.

SpokenSquid

@spacecatapult wrote:

You’re probably already finished with this, right? Dang.

Yes, unfortunately. I finished it 2 weeks ago 😛

I did however use an artist that an MCNSA’er suggested, so no losses there 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.