Made a kickass favicon for the site.

Front Page Forums MCNSA Made a kickass favicon for the site.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sharkd

http://www.favicon.cc/?action=icon&file_id=485591
    It scrolls through the faces of the admin roster and I spent far too much time making it pixel by pixel in 40 frames of glory.

Here is one that pauses for 3 seconds on each face:
    http://www.favicon.cc/?action=icon&file_id=485980

Kwinno

ha not bad πŸ™‚

Warchamp7

Nice πŸ˜€ I don’t like that it doesn’t pause at all though. As well, animated favicons are generally frowned upon.

You have given me an idea though. I might make the favicon randomly pick between the admins

Anonymous
    Inactive

And make sure nsan’s cuddly face isn’t all blurry like it is now.

Sharkd

@Warchamp7 wrote:

Nice πŸ˜€ I don’t like that it doesn’t pause at all though. As well, animated favicons are generally frowned upon.

You have given me an idea though. I might make the favicon randomly pick between the admins

I made a little script that grabs a person’s username and will output an image of their face at whatever size you desire. It even works with composite faces like Sirenfal’s skin.

Here is an example

Warchamp7

@Sharkd wrote:

@Warchamp7 wrote:

I made a little script that grabs a person’s username and will output an image of their face at whatever size you desire. It even works with composite faces like Sirenfal’s skin.

Here is an example

This would save a lot of effort for my other idea of having it randomly pick the face of someone playing on the server. I also was thinking of showing people’s faces beside their name in the player list box. I would very much like to have that script around in case I do such a thing, PM with a download please πŸ˜€

Side note: My skin is also composite πŸ˜›

Sharkd

@Warchamp7 wrote:

@Sharkd wrote:

@Warchamp7 wrote:

Here is an example

This would save a lot of effort for my other idea of having it randomly pick the face of someone playing on the server. I also was thinking of showing people’s faces beside their name in the player list box. I would very much like to have that script around in case I do such a thing, PM with a download please πŸ˜€

Side note: My skin is also composite πŸ˜›

Pm sent. I had to edit it because it had horrible error handling. It still does but you can change it. Or I can I don’t care lol. It should be pretty straight forward.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.