MCNSA Faction War [NEW OFFICIAL POST]

Front Page Forums MCNSA MCNSA Faction War [NEW OFFICIAL POST]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PatHeist
    Participant

MCNSA FACTION WAR

CTF is happening 5pm Central time tomorrow.

LORE

Since the dawn of time man has struggled to attain position above fellow man. From fists to rocks to spears our tools have grown throughout the ages. Great nations have formed and vast empires have been lain to waste. Throughout history one thing has formed as increasingly inevitable: Wherever there is man and wherever he forms societies there will always be those who are malcontent with their role and access to power. And wherever man is malcontent there is root for war.

Such is the nature of man, as true as sun shines and rain falls, there will always be war. With this great truth there is a challenger to the throne, a rebellion, gathering in the south. As Priests rise against Bishops and Elders against Cardinals an alliance is formed.

Whether you are fellow to the rebels of Prider, or akin to the aristocracy in Bishcar your brothers need you. The time is here to fight.

EXPLANATION

For those of you who may not understand what is written above, or simply don’t want to read it (either of which is completely fine) I feel as if I should explain what this War is about.
    Put simply, it is a fun activity between Priests, Elders, Cardinals and Bishops where you may fight together on teams, both with and against your friends from MCNSA. Priests and Elders fight on Prider and Cardinals and Bishops fight on Bishcar.
    In order to participate, you do not need any gear at all. You don’t need to be good at PvPing. You don’t need to like war. You don’t even need a good computer or internet connection. It’s all for fun.
    Of course, donating gear to your teams is something highly appreciated as most of what is there has been gathered (legit) by me, until now.

THE WAR IS NOW IN PROGRESS

As some of you may have heard or noticed, the MCNSA Faction War is currently in progress.
    Battles have been occurring whenever there are enough people on, and I am there to supervise and bring people to the camps. I am now looking in to finding additional supervisors for the War, who will consist of mainly Saints+ but perhaps some Blesseds. I am also looking for people to partake as ‘royalty’ for the respective teams. Please reply or contact me if you are interested in either.

RULES AND INFO (Please Read)

Rules
    • PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO SUPERVISORS/MODERATORS
    • DON’T START BEFORE THE COUNTDOWN
    • DON’T BRING ITEMS HOME FROM THE WAR – All donations are permanent
    • DON’T BRING ANY ITEMS YOU ARE NOT DONATING
    • DON’T ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE BATTLE AREA
    • DON’T CROSS INTO THE OTHER BASE – Unless instructed to
    • DON’T STAND STILL IN THE REDZONE – Pick a side and stay on it
    • DON’T ATTACK PEOPLE IN OR BEYOND THE REDZONE
    • DON’T ATTACK YOUR OWN TEAM ON PURPOSE
    • STAY IN THE OFFICIAL WAR CHANNEL DURING BATTLES – /c war
    • KEEP WARP-BACK REQUESTS SIMPLE – /msg patheist BISHCAR/PRIDER
    • HAVE FUN – A very serious and important rule. Don’t start fights, people.

More Info
    • When a battle starts, people will be asked to store their stuff and go to spawn. Feel free to bring items you are donating, and to run around and talk among yourselves. This is to get indication whether we have enough people for a battle or not.
    • Battles are currently held at random times, but there is a planned game of Capture The Flag coming up next weekend. Please come back here for updates and inform me what time it would be best to have this event at. (Times in GMT format preferred)
    • The official channel for the war is ‘/c war’. You type ‘/g’ to get back to the main channel. It is important that you stay in here and pay attention to moderators, as any updates on the fly will be put in this channel.
    • To get back to the war when you die, simply message me or another supervisor with one word, either BISHCAR or PRIDER, in capitals.
    • You can craft and use materials at the war area as you please, and you can go there whenever you want if you have warps, or if you ask a moderator really nicely. This is reserved for Priests through Bishops only, though, and you may not leave your own base or bring anything back home. Similarly, store your things before logging off.
    • The old signup list is no longer in use.
    • Priests through Bishops will be required to fight on their own teams, but others may be recruited for balancing teams, or simply for more fun. It would be advised for these people not to donate materials, as they can be switched between teams from battle to battle.
    • Also note – If you rank up, you change team. Donated 128 diamonds? Tough luck.

Please tell me if you feel like I’ve missed something, or if you want the post to be shorter.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

I want to be royalty 😀

hiamsam
    Participant

This looks friggin’ awesome pat

PatHeist
    Participant

It looks as if the CTF will happen around 02:00 GMT on Sunday (Saturday evening in the US).

PatHeist
    Participant

CTF is happening 5pm Central time tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.