MCNSA FACTION WAR

Front Page Forums MCNSA MCNSA FACTION WAR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

MCNSA is having a player run faction war with Priests and Elders teaming up to fight Cardinals and Bishops (THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN JUST GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE). The rules are that you can only kill people that are signed up for the war (You can sign up by clicking this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1znIM5JeTvrrvNFGvD8KLazuYypI8QRx56qDXQ29B94E/edit). There will also be set boundaries for the fighting and each team will make a base to plan there attacks. The fighting has not yet started so don’t start killling yet, we will decide a time to start the fighting once we have enough confirmed participants. The last thing is that if someone takes this too far and starts making people angry we will end it immediately.

Current Priest/Elder leader:

Current Cardinal/Bishop leader:
    TerranUpTheNight
    PatHeist
    Crunchybeeftaco

Nadarekyle
    Participant

This looks fun! Let me know once you figure out a date and time!

PeebleTheory

This seems like it can be a lot of fun, though I don’t expect us priests/elders to have a chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This seems like fun. Signing up for cardi pride!

Jeffysun
    Participant

But… I’m a blessed? Sadface 🙁

woj75

Pshh, this will be easy.

SpyTurtle

I shed a single manly tear that we altarboys will not be able to participate 🙁

SpokenSquid

When fighting does start up, make sure you let mods know what is happening so we don’t start banning left right and center! Perhaps you could have a look around for some plugins and ask very nicely for it to be added to the server?

DevilsDan

Will we be bringing our own stuff in the event? If no, that would be so amazing to just full-on PvP with bases and resource gathering. To make an incentive for people to actually go into the bases, how about doing a “capture the flag” of sorts? Each team could have an item, lets say a record, and the opposing team has to get that record from the opponents base and put it at their teams bases jukebox.

Also, we need more people on the piss color team. Shall we expand the entry to altarboys as well, perhaps?

rickyj

I would like to join this event though I’m a Altarboy

PatHeist
    Participant

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Camps will be built within the days following server migration completion.
    Camps will be as follows:
    Bishcar:
    Bishops
    Cardinals
    -Accepted others*

Prider:
    Elders
    Priests
    -Accepted others*

*The nature of accepted others will be determined as the war progresses.

The camps will contain:
    Names of people on both teams, listed on signs with correct capitalization.
    A private chest for each player to store their survival, non-war goods.
    A chest, furnace, crafting and enchanting area for team use.
    A defensive building for capture the music disk runs.
    A small mine, facing AWAY from the battle field.
    Decorative tents, flags and huts in the team colors and a fireplace.

The camps will be located as:
    Bishcar:
    Flat area on top of hill, overlooking plains region.
    Prider:
    Inside forest, hidden away from battle area.

RULES SECTION

RULES REGARDING TEAM RESOURCES
    The team mine, enchanting, smelting and storage area is to be used for team resources.
    Some team resources may be provided at start of war, or certain times throughout it. Other than that, it is up to the team members, and wealthy spectators to donate to the team resource chests. Note that upon donating, taking resources back will be considered stealing from the team, unless the team agrees you can withdraw your donation. This withdrawal needs to be approved by a team leader and at least two team members.
    You can use your own equipment without donating it first, and have it not be considered a donation, but if you die in battle, this equipment will be the property of whichever team claims it, be it the enemy team, your team, or you reclaiming it for your own team.
    Team chests will be locked to members of the team, and excess resources may be temporarily moved over to a chest managed by respective team leaders. Note that all team leaders will have access to all chests.
    If team leaders consider one team to be gaining an excessive and unfair advantage in gear stockpile, this gear may be moderately managed, and moved between teams. This, however, shouldn’t need to happen unless extreme situations occur.
    After the war, gear will be divided between members of respective teams in a fair manner, as evenly as possible. Although exact value sharing may not be guaranteed.

Team leaders should note that they have a responsibility to equip, care for, and make as best fun for their teams ahead of themselves, unless they are carrying a music disk that is to be captured.

RULES REGARDING BEHAVIOR
    Normal server rules still apply.
    No harassment will be tolerated between teams.
    No PVP will be accepted outside battle areas.
    You may request attacks to stop at any time, but you may not do so in an attempt to trick other players. This is only if you want to opt out of the war, or if you wandered into the area by accident for other purposes. Remember, though, that if a player requests you to stop, you must do so even if you suspect they are playing dirty.
    If this war is in any way seen to divide the server, or cause trouble for specific players, it will be put on indefinitive hold until any and all issues have been completely resolved in aid of a server moderator.

Also, remember that anything written here is subject to update or change at any time, and what we will do our best to update you if this is the case.

MOST IMPORTANT RULE
    Have fun.

This might not sound serious, but it is. If this escalates beyond having fun, into anything serious, we may not be able to continue the activity, or do anything similar in the future.

Thank you for your patience reading, and for joining in on our fun!
    /PatHeist

FlyswatterNBR1
    Participant

You can count me in.

hiamsam
    Participant

SIGNED UP. Booyahh

BFloop

I would sign up, but that is too main stream now.

Fuck it I’m in :3

Looks fun! Can I join?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.