Minecraft Hunger Games SUCCESS!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Minecraft Hunger Games SUCCESS!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nadarekyle
    Participant

Well everyone, I decided that for the MCNSA Hunger Games, I am going to build a series of small arenas of varying themes, which do an amazing job of pretty much preserving the bloodbath until the final two or three.

The first arena was constructed and tested yesterday, with 9 of our own players reaped and sent to battle! You can actually see a (terrible quality) video I recorded of the battle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_4doo_lrY&feature=g-all-c

There will be more battles to come, (and naturally, there were some kinks to be worked out) and I hope to see each and every one of you die in the Games at least once!

Good luck, and Happy Hunger Games 🙂

Galustee

Oooh, Can’t wait to play this. I also noticed some new players as well as an old friend osamabinjacob. Looks like it is going to be a load of fun, but it would be cool if in the multiverse they put in a section just for this and set it up with the downloadable one because that one is wicked sweet. Just throwing that out there.

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@nightmare5463 wrote:

Oooh, Can’t wait to play this. I also noticed some new players as well as an old friend osamabinjacob. Looks like it is going to be a load of fun, but it would be cool if in the multiverse they put in a section just for this and set it up with the downloadable one because that one is wicked sweet. Just throwing that out there.

If they’ll do it, I’ll be more than for it!

Galustee

Ha i knew you would lol go watch some videos on youtube they have quite the diversity.

samlynn79

This is my favorite Hunger Games map. It’s massive!

Nadarekyle
    Participant

@samlynn79 wrote:

This is my favorite Hunger Games map. It’s massive!

http://youtu.be/87aJwalBMfo

Oh, I love that map/video!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.