Modpack problems

Front Page Forums MCNSA Modpack problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mcnsaAdmin
    Keymaster

Okay so followed through everything seems to be fine till i got to open the .bat. The code screen just briskly opens and closes and i cannot continue from there. Pyro tried to help as well as Terran but no luck yet. Anybody have any ideas? Please advise.

Pyrotek

A quick Google search said to try changing it to a .cmd file for Windows 7, but that didn’t work.

Any other suggestions?

mcnsaAdmin
    Keymaster

I may retry the .cmd i may have done it wrong.

mcnsaAdmin
    Keymaster

Thanks Detonatorman for doing the modpack for me works great

Anonymous

If anyone on Windows needs help installing the modpack, contact me here on the forums and i’ll help you out.

Trolling1856

i tried to download the modpack and it all went smoothley, then at the end it tells me ‘Error installing mods: C:userjessedesktopMCNSAModPack5d25630aaux.class ‘ Then it went on to day

‘—
    Done!
    Press enter to exit…’

Im confused wether its successful or not. Help.

Pyrotek

Not sure if you got this fixed, Trolling (and I’m certainly not qualified to provide support :P) – but did you try redownloading it and reinstalling?

hockeybob13

I am getting a Java VML error: Could not find the main class: mcnsamodpackinstaller.mainFrame. Program will now exit.

please help =(

Pyrotek

Couple of questions:

-You’re getting that error when? When starting the client?

-Did you go through basic troubleshooting steps? These are: force-update your Minecraft client (to do this hit Options on the launch screen), make sure it starts up fine, reinstall the modpack?

maboughey
    Keymaster

Redownload. the installer has been changed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.