My flatcore adventures.

Front Page Forums MCNSA My flatcore adventures.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought I’d share a private singleplayer project I’ve been doing for a few weeks now. It’s a superflat map on 1.3’s snapshot – it enables so much more features of the game that it’s both hard (slimes, resource sparsity, one life) and rewarding (villagers having real use).

Part I
    Part II
    Part III
    Part IV
    Part V

If you want to try it yourself, and there’s enough of us, we might be able to convince our Dear Leader to add a flatcore map to MCNSA’s multiverse, when it’ll launch (eventually). It’s not for everyone, but it’s also a lot of fun.

A_FLEMING

I tried once with my friend (Landononious.)
    After 30 mins we went insane looking for villages, and then realising we had travelled in circles. We then proceeded to fight over drowning in a well. (E.G pushing each other away from keyboard, saying “No I wanna jump off the roof!”) Good times. ._.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Two more parts! 🙂

Nadarekyle
    Participant

Wow. You sir, are amazing. I want to go and build one of those colorful villages now…

hiamsam
    Participant

@Nadarekyle wrote:

Wow. You sir, are amazing. I want to go and build one of those colorful villages now…

Someone must host a server for this >_>

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully we can. Gotta make a poll once 1.3 is out and shit 🙂

Duer

Just saying that’s insane.

Duer

I feel like this will give me a great start if i decide to play the MCNSA flatcore any 😛

rickyj

Watched entire part 1, jumped to the end.
    Holyshit that’s amazing :f

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.