New floating sky town!

Front Page Forums MCNSA New floating sky town!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    A_FLEMING

Hi guys!
    I’m posting to tell y’all about a town I’m starting up. It’s called Squemton (Thanks, Squid :p) And is a sky town. My house and Squid’s have a bridge connecting them (they’re on mountains) and from that bridge is floating plots, and more bridges that will soon have names, like street names. The idea for the town is, that I provide starting plots, but residents can build, expand, and make more roads off to other places in the sky. So, the town is almost run by the residents, with me supervising and expanding in my own way too. Residents can, say, build a plot (must be 10×10) across the road from them and make a farm for themselves or the community on it, or they can maybe connect up their house and a friends house so they can play together. I’m normally strict with building standards in towns I make, but this town can be whatever you want it to be- you can make houses with the sole purpose of productivity and efficiency, others can make beautiful masterpieces! It’s really up to you. The town is also a Priest+ community unless said otherwise by me.
    My goal for the town is a sprawling, amazingly huge metropolis of floating roads, houses, and farms. Contact me in-game (I’m online ALOT) or send me a message via forums to get permissions for the town, and I can TP you there. If I’m not online and you just want to come over and check it out it’s located at x.4936, z.-5248 (that’s negative 5248) and y.100. You can access the main road by either climbing my mountain or taking the road up through the mountain that’s on the ground. It’s also home to cube’s farm, which is down by the lake.
    I hope to see you there!

<3 Flem

Galustee

Well, If I ever get back on, I would be glad to join your town, just one question? The plots can only be 10×10? Because most houses I make are much larger than that.

A_FLEMING

@Galustee wrote:

The plots can only be 10×10? Because most houses I make are much larger than that.

In reply to that, if you have permission from me you can expand or join two plots maybe at a cost. I don’t know at this stage 😛

Asheu

I’ve debated this internally for a while and even though I asked to join and you accepted, I’d like to withdraw my mambership because I feel I have set up a nice base of operations for myself and I don’t really want to leave that.

Nevertheless, if you feel you need an extra helping hand with whatever, feel free to ask for my help.

A_FLEMING

that’s no problem, Asheu. And you can help out anytime!

A_FLEMING

The town’s going crazy! We’ve got something around 10-11 residents now, thanks so much guys and I hope you enjoy building here!

Galustee

Alright well if you figure out this “cost” whether it be diamonds, or supplying the town with food/coal for a while or something let me know because I am definitely going to need a larger plot haha, but yea I will join your town. I should be on tonight so I can get there.

Rekomaged

I built my house, but the server crashed and rolled back, so no house for me.

KODY24

i would like to join my friend

Rekomaged

No you don’t.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.