New to FTB Server!

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions New to FTB Server!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rhidden

Hello!

I’ve recently joined the DW20 server and wanted to say Hello to everyone on the forums! I’ve been playing Minecraft for a few years now, but only got into FTB in the last six months or so. I was previously playing with some close friends on an Unleashed server and I’m excited to dive into DW20!

I enjoy creating epic structures, tinkering around with FTB and engaging in general Minecraft banter so I’ll be hanging out on the Mumble server whenever I’m playing. Look forward to meeting and playing with everyone on MCNSA.

Levantine

Hello there!

Yay, someone else on mumble! A large group of us hangs out there everyday. I hope you enjoy your stay here! 😀

Rhidden

@Levantine wrote:

Hello there!

Yay, someone else on mumble! A large group of us hangs out there everyday. I hope you enjoy your stay here! 😀

Nice to meet you Levanthine! I popped in last night for a few hours after watching Game of Thrones but it was only myself and Magic on, hopefully I’ll get to talk to you soon.

Altimeter

@Rhidden wrote:

Nice to meet you Levanthine! I popped in last night for a few hours after watching Game of Thrones but it was only myself and Magic on, hopefully I’ll get to talk to you soon.

If you start coming into mumble, you’ll eventually meet a large group of us. We may not be actively playing FTB at the time, but, feel free to stop in and say hi!

Rhidden

Sounds good, what games are you playing at the moment?

Levantine

@Rhidden wrote:

Sounds good, what games are you playing at the moment?

Oooh, lots of things. Path of Exile, NEStalgia, usually Garry’s Mod. A few have taken to playing Minecraft mods from the ATLauncher: Sky Factory, which is a crossover between Skyblock and FTB, or the Explorer’s Modpack. Others (myself included) are playing through Kingdoms of Amalur.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.