Next patch, map reset.. etc?

Front Page Forums MCNSA Next patch, map reset.. etc?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stagen

So, as of late there’s been a lot of chatter about the next patch and the big changes to biomes and the size of ’em. Naturally we’re all excited about this, I know I am, but I think there’s a lot of us too that’s quite anxious about it as well.

I’m not anxious because I don’t want to lose my stuff. Sure, keeping my inventory, at the least, would be great, but not likely to be an option. No, I’m anxious because I don’t want to fight over plots and awesome sites. I expect it to be a rush like none other, to locate the good places and get set up.

I’m also anxious because I have a lot of ideas in my head for things I want to create, but don’t want to before the next patch arrives. If things are going to be lost, then I’d rather not begin in the first place.

So I’m just polling here in regards to when and how the change is going to happen. I have no idea when the patch will be out, or when it’ll be implemented on the server. It would be really, really great to have a bit of insight into the future of mcnsa.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For every new map, there is always sort of a rush to make the first town, grinder, etc.
    As for space, the world is huge, just go out a few thousand, and mark your territory

DevilsDan

What’s the information source on this, exactly? Making a huge castle right now… :S

Stagen

@DevilsDan wrote:

What’s the information source on this, exactly? Making a huge castle right now… :S

Well, I know for a fact that since we’re getting a new type of terrain and many changes to the existing ones, we will need to upgrade our own map. We cannot do this without resetting ours, unfortunately.

LimeyBoy
    Participant

I expect it to be a rush like none other, to locate the good places and get set up.

Seriously, don’t worry about this. There are still amazing untouched landscapes on this map that I see as I fly between places. There are also so many deserted builds and ruins on this map that litter the landscape. It really is amazing how much stuff one finds in the middle of nowhere.

PeebleTheory

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/u4lor/opinions_on_enchanting/

Looks like there is going to be a change to the enchanting system.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.