Not new, new account.

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions Not new, new account.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JordiUp

Firstly my username is JordiUp and im 14 years old.

To be entirely honest, i used to play on my older brothers account under the username cheese852. And i played long enough to become a Priest.

It’s pretty complicated as of why i was using his account. But to sum it up he basically said i could use his account until he returns some borrowed money in which would be in the form of a Minecraft account 🙂

Please don’t get me wrong, i would like to think of myself as being mature. And i really try my hardest to be just that.

MCNSA introduced me to Reddit. I now have an account, subscribed to several sub-reddit’s (including MCNSA, of course) and am a happy redditor. Thank you MCNSA!

I was introduced to Minecraft when it was in it’s infdev stage and started out on MCNSA about a year ago. I didn’t play it all that much first off, especially after being griefed numerous times. In the most recent world (before the 1.3 temp map) i built a pretty cool base with a bunch of hidden features however some griefing tards probably using X-ray found it. I’ve decided not to play until the 1.3 world is out.

As of now i have no friends playing 🙁 but i’m definitely going to introduce some people to it, because it was becoming pretty damn boring playing alone ಥ_ಥ which is one of the main reasons why i have temporarily stopped playing.

Hmmm… what else. Well i’m pretty OCD. I’ve used the PO8 store? I really like hidden bases. There still seems to be allot of griefers and general dooche’s that managed to get past the mazes at the start, i sort of think there needs to be a white list, especially now that it’s getting laggy (my opinion).

Yeh, anyway that’s pretty much me 🙂

JudgeAnderson

Welcome, bro!

BFloop

I would correct some of your spelling errors, but im not THAT big of a dooch ( douche). Anyways, welcome!

Stagen

@BFloop wrote:

I would correct some of your spelling errors, but im not THAT big of a dooch ( douche). Anyways, welcome!

Sure you are. 😛

Welcome to JordiUp!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.