Oh hi

Front Page Forums MCNSA Introductions Oh hi

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brigda

I’m typing this on my Droid on a 12+ hour drive to Georgia so I make no claims to proper spelling or grammar. I’m Brigda 😀 I’m a housenotawife so I have a lot of free time during the day, heh. I’ve been playing MC since shortly after release and have run a number of vanilla, modded, and tekkit servers. I like seeing how many mods I can install before the ID# conflicts implode 😛 I build. That’s my thing. I’m a smidge ocd sooo yeah. My SO plays but he’s very attached to FTB at the moment. He loves his machines. Our friend NeoKross also plays and many of you have seen him now on s. although he also plays f. We have a handful of other friends that play but the main culprit being voidwright has a full class load in his grad program this term. Oh and since this seems to be a thing (lol) I’m a soon to be 37 yr old woman. Yay grownups! (lols @ dot). Anywho I’m theoretically on vacation this week but we have my laptop so I may be on if I can. Keep an eye on Kastle Kreiperstein for me and slay any greifers you find heh 😈

Pyrotek

Welcome, Brigda! 🙂

Haven’t talked to you yet myself, but I hope to see you around!

Calypsa23

Welcome Brigda!
    It’s been nice playing & chatting with you, and I LOVE the giant creeper 😛

So, Welcome to MCNSA, and welcome to the forums ^_^

<3 Caly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.