on vacation

Front Page Forums MCNSA on vacation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Myrto

Not that I am around that much anyway.. but I wanted to say Hi to everyone! so.. Hi! My family and I are currently on vacation and have even more limited internet opportunities.

We drove from the northern part of West Virginia down to Panama City Beach, Florida. It was nice being able to stop in at the Flying Squirrel to say a quick hello to Nsanidy and Ereh in Chatanooga, Tn. Sorry I couldn’t stay longer there guys! Awesome looking place you have built!

We are all slightly crispy from our first half day at the beach. At least 2 more beach days planned. Upgrading the sunscreen is a priority. I hope to be back ingame more soon. Both survival and FTB.

Cheers!
    Myrto

Leonheart515

Glad to hear from you! And even more glad to see you’re taking a vacation and got to see the boss men! Someday when I don’t have large amounts of debt, I’ll stop down for a visit. Hope your trip is awesome and fun-packed!

Ereh_Dogon

Can confirm shook this man’s manly hand inside the squirrel. Sorry we were busy an couldnt be more friendly but appreciate the visit man. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

RogueHaven

West Virginia’s a beautiful place. I have a grandfather who lives near Princeton.

I see it’s the new standard to stop by the Squirrel if you’re doing any travelling. I can’t wait to get me some duck tacos.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.